Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stonekit's MCA Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Stonekit's MCA Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:41

Dreamleaf padded into the Nursery, quietly and prodded Stonekit gently. The Medicine Cat gestured to the camp entrance.
"Come with me," Dreamleaf whispered.

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:44

Stonekit opened his eyes warily. "Huh?...What?? Oh, ok..I'm coming..." The tom got from his nest and stretched. "Where are we going??"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:47

Once she was outside, she turned to Stonekit.
"Hightstones, you're becoming a Medicine Cat Apprentice," Dreamleaf replied.

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 18:58

Stonekit's eyes became as wide as moons. This was his dream!! "O-Ok!!" The tom purred, determination filling his heart. 

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 10:29

Dreamleaf lead Stonekit out of the camp. She gave Stonekit a small bundle of herbs.
"Eat these, it'll help you manage hunger," Dreamleaf said, ate her own, and continued on.

-Timeskip-

Dreamleaf stopped and looked into the dark tunnel that lead to the Moonstone.
"Follow my scent trail, and do not be afraid to brush against me if you need to," Dreamleaf whispered. She padded into the tunnel.

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:09

Stonekit gulped. "My big dream come true!!" He whispered as he followed her scent.

He tensed when darkness consumed him. He unsheathed his claws, ready to tear anything that startled him apart.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:20

Dreamleaf continued through the dark tunnel with a relaxed stance. Finally, they reached the Moonstone. Dreamleaf padded in and turned to face Stonekit.
"Stonekit, is it your wish to enter the mysteries of Starclan as a Medicine Cat?" Dreamleaf asked, her eyes sparkling.

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 11:51

Stonekit nodded excitedly. "It is," He mewed, puffing out his chest.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 12:40

Dreamleaf looked at Stonekit.
"Come Forward."
Dreamleaf inhaled then looked right at Stonekit.
"Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this kit. She has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance with your will," Dreamleaf recited. The she-cat moved towards the stone, beckoning Stonekit to do so as well.
"Press you nose to the stone. Let the sleep come to you, and you will meet with StarClan. There, you will earn you name."

OOC: I can RP the starclan cat, but you can too if you want.

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 14:11

OOC: Can you do it, please?? And, Stonekit is male 

IC:

The tom took a deep breath, and padded forward. He pressed his nose against the cold, smooth surface, and collapses almost instantly, asleep.

He woke up in StarClan. "Whoa..." He breathed as he looked at his surroundings.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 16:29

OOC: Oh! Sorry about that! I was Rping in another site as well XD and yes I can

IC: A cat stood in front of Stonekit. She was pretty cat with dappled fur and smoky green eyes.
"Stonekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until Dreamleaf sees you worthy to be a Medicine cat, you will be known as Stonepaw. Dreamleaf will mentor you. And I believe she hopes to pass down all she know on to you. May you serve your clan and your ancestors with courage. May Starclan light your path," the cat rested her muzzle on Stonepaw's head. Then the dream was to fade away.

---

Dreamleaf sat up slowly and settled into a hunched position as she waited for Stonekit, hopefully Stonepaw, to wake. A smile grew on her face and she held back a yowl of glee.

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 17:37

"Wait!! I have so many..." He didn't finish his sentence before StarClan faded before his eyes.

He woke up with a gasp, and looked around frantically. Seeing Dreamleaf, Stonepaw sighed of relief. "How glad am I to see you!...I'm Stonepaw now!!"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 17:48

Dreamleaf looked at Stonepaw with a smile of relief.
"Wonderful! Welcome to the life of a Medicine Cat! I have a lot to teach you now," Dreamleaf murmured and lead her new apprentice out of the cave.

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 18:14

"Ok!! I'll be the best apprentice you ever had!!" The tom purred, his eyes sparkling with determination and strength.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony EmptySun 13 Mar 2016 - 18:51

Dreamleaf smiled at his enthusiasm, wondering if that was how she had been when she had been made Nightfire's apprentice.
"I bet you will," she murmured as they left Highstones.

OOC: End :)

PostSubject: Re: Stonekit's MCA Ceremony   Stonekit's MCA Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Stonekit's MCA Ceremony
Page 1 of 1