Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightningkit's ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Lightningkit's ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010 - 15:22

Jaystar calmly nudged Lightningkit awake.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010 - 15:27

yes Jaystar what do u need
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyTue 19 Oct 2010 - 15:49

(Lightningkit bolted up)Is it my time to become an appertince Jaystar he said excited
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 13:32

sleppely, yellowkit awoke, she did not yet want to sleep away from her best freind and sister. "what are you doing?" yellowkit asked.

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
Lightningkit's ceremony 2wlrbq8 funny right!? Lightningkit's ceremony 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
Lightningkit's ceremony 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! Lightningkit's ceremony 169p75c Lightningkit's ceremony 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... Lightningkit's ceremony 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! Lightningkit's ceremony 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 15:36

getting ready for my appertince cerimone sister
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 15:39

OOC: U... Not my kit. Or Yellow's brother... O.o

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 15:41

ok
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010 - 15:58

OOC:No double post ><

Jaystar purred. "It is time for your ceremony."

yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010 - 14:46

dude. can we not call each other brother or sister! we may not be, does'nt mean we can't!

if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
Lightningkit's ceremony 2wlrbq8 funny right!? Lightningkit's ceremony 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
Lightningkit's ceremony 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! Lightningkit's ceremony 169p75c Lightningkit's ceremony 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... Lightningkit's ceremony 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! Lightningkit's ceremony 2q381og
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010 - 15:22

k sorry
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010 - 14:25

OOC:And stop with the one-worded spam =,=

"All cats Old Enough to Catch their own prey join me beneath the Jsggedrock for a clan meeting!" Jaystar called.

Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010 - 14:29

Bramblepaw came out of the Apprentice Den, and sat down.

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Lightningkit's ceremony Account-personality-results
Lightningkit's ceremony Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
redpelt

redpelt

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 16:52

redpaw sat down

Lightningkit's ceremony Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMJPTcKurbJjXzGKlBAvXWvlpLOQuMqjGJ
Lightningkit's ceremony Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq8CzXGpWkVV6GUzmmLl0GTANuuUU352oNZysuWfHDj1hNiCA&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__5zs6kWZ5zY_3acgPGBarvXELkSY=
Lightningkit's ceremony Rnkotvbg15

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

deseased mate : rosethorn
mate: snowclaw
second life mate: butterflywing of windclan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 13:21

"Hi Redpaw"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 14:14

"We have come here to name and apprentice,because every day Shadowclan grows stronger. Lightningkit,you will be known as Lightningpaw. Brambleflame shall be your mentor."

OOC:Decided to skip the whole "I do" thing. 'Tis unneeded in apprentice ceremonies.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightningkit's ceremony   Lightningkit's ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightningkit's ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next