Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A nice evening (For Smokecloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A nice evening (For Smokecloud) Empty
PostSubject: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:21 pm

Lulu was stalking a mouse on the old dusty wood floor she had been pretty bored being alone most of the time now that Scout was dead, she leaped up and gracefully bit the mouse's back. She laid down and began to eat, she looked around when she had finished looking for something to do
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:44 pm

A fluffy gray tom with electric blue eyes padded into the barn with a rabbit in his jaws. Hail climbed up into the hay loft and put the rabbit on the small prey pile for the rouges that lived up in the hay loft. Echo was smart to request the hay loft for the rouges as it was perfect for sleeping and it had so much hay that you couldn't possibly freeze even in the coldest winters, but it wasn't leaf-bare anymore, the snow had melted already and new green plants sprung forth, coating the earth in bright vibrant greens. The tom grabbed a small shrew and joined Lulu. When the tom had finished his shrew he started a conversation with Lulu. "Hi Lulu. Nice weather we're having isn't it?" The fluffy tom meowed.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:47 pm

Lulu looked at Hail "Yes, it's nice to see more prey out in the forest now" she smiled and looked back out into the forest
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:52 pm

"Definitely. So hows life been going on with you?" Hail meowed flicking his fluffy tail. To be honest he thought that Lulu was very pretty and even if he did know little about her he liked her a lot.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:55 pm

"Its been great, I have been making so many friends" she looked back at Hail, her gentle eye sparkled with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:01 pm

"That's great! I'm just glad that even the clan cats are being nice and everything to all us rouges." Hail meowed his electric blue eyes meeting Lulu's for a breif moment.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Lulu purred and quickly thought about Hail, he seemed really nice and sweet she liked him maybe even loved him. She licked his cheek "I hope things always stay like this"
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:06 pm

Hail purred and licked her ear. "Yeah me to. Its nice, very peaceful." The gray tom meowed flicking his ear.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Lulu felt calmer now, she knew they both knew that it wouldn't stay like this "So, how was hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:14 pm

"It was pretty good i managed to catch a big plump rabbit." Hail meowed.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Lulu nodded "I haven't caught much" she looked at her leg "I feel like I'm going to get hurt"
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:31 pm

Hail looked down at her leg with a puzzled look. "Why whats wrong? What happened?" The fluffy gray tom mewed, electric blue eyes boring into Lulu's.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:37 pm

"A rouge called Shatteredsoul, I made a stupid deal with him that failed. So I tried to tell him something but he didn't listen and he attacked me, he hurt my leg but it's better. I just don't feel safe sometimes..." she mewed her eyes changed and fear showed in them "I think about the memory sometimes and it scares me"
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Hail frowned. Shatteredsoul.. Where had he heard that name before.. "I'll protect you. I promise." The fluffy gray tom blurted out, he didn't even think he just spoke, but he meant it, he would protect Lulu. What am I doing? He thought flicking his ear in confusion. Can I really protect Lulu from harm?
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Lulu smiled "Thank you" she knew that she could always trust him, she would do the same for him even if he didn't think he could, she nuzzled him as her eyes changed to happy again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice evening (For Smokecloud)   A nice evening (For Smokecloud) Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice evening (For Smokecloud)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next