Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) Empty
PostSubject: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 20:26

Brokenflame had needed to meet one of her allies once again and was once again passing through Thunderclan territory. The broken tailed she cat glanced around with narrowed green eyes. She wasn't in the best of moods and wasn't overly happy about Thunderclan considering she had Thunderclan blood as well running through her veins. She hated it and she hated Thunderclan. Anger boiled up in her as she was reminded of her mother's mistakes and her claws unsheathed. Soon she came to a stop heating someone approaching and her ears laid flat against her head.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 20:50

Tigerpaw heard leaves crunching and the scene of Shadowclan."Hey you! What are you doing my Thunderclan Territory!" The white cat hissed and her brown fur with black stripes bristled.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 20:57

"Passing through runt what are you going to do about it " Brokenflame hissed turning to the apprentice.Just what she needed to run into a Thunderclan cat. It wasn't the best for this cat's sake. She was angry and in a dislike for Thunderclan.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 21:14

Tigerpaw hissed. "I'm not scared of you. I've seen warriors from Skyclan who look like a warrior compared to you. What did you do just leave the nest? I don't need some cold hearted Shadowclan kit on my clans territory. So get lost kit." She growled and narrowed her eyes at the cats broken tail.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 21:18

Brokenflame fur bristled and fluffed up. She raised her broken like paw that was now unsheathed and she hissed " yeah coming from a kit who has no clue what to say how about you run back to camp runt I'm more of a warrior then you!"she hissed and lashed her broken tail before she approached Tigerpaw not the slightest bit afraid of her. The Shadowclan she cat wasn't in the best of moods.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 21:28

Tigerpaw hissed. "I'm no kit. Humpf! You must be a kittypet if your this blind! I'm an apprentice!" She growled and unscathed her claws.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 21:34

"Oh is that it well Thunderclan must be training kits too young oh well "She growled and launched herself at the apprentice ready to take her out just out of spite.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 22:20

Tigerpaw let out a surprised squeak and tried to c law the warrior but she had underestimated her, she was just to strong. "Get off fleabag!!" She growled digging her back claws into her belly and raking them down.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 22:55

Brokenflame hissed in a slight bit of pain but dug her claws in deep into the aprentice"that was very mouse brained of you " she hissed dragging her claws down before jumping back.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 23:08

Tigerpaw hissed and jumped up the moment that Brokenflame jumped off of her.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 23:24

She lashed her tail before striking out at her aiming for the apprentice neck.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 10:27

Tigerpaw froze and her paw came at her neck in slow motion. She couldn't move, she was frozen. She knew she would die but she couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 10:38

Brokenflame felt her claws go through flesh. After that breifly moment she brought her paw back flicking blood off her paws silently

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 10:40

Tigerpaw jerked one and then was still. Her eyes glazed over and her body grew cold and limp.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 10:59

Brokenflame cleaned the blood from her paw before she padded off out of the territory silently not caring about the apprentice she just killed just like the warrior she previously killed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)   Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger and Death (closed for me and Smokecloud)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: