Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6714

The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues? Empty
PostSubject: The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues?   The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues? EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 16:57

So, here's what I'm thinking. Since Kestrelstorm is not happy at Ashwing, and WindClan are famed for being purists, perhaps we can make a plot about Kestrelstorm finding out about Ashwing's parentage- two ShadowClan warriors. If he found out, he would either (I've discussed this w/ Kes) tell the Clan/make Ashwing tell the Clan, or possibly use it as blackmail, hoping to get rid of Ashwing and become deputy. Sable says she wouldn't have too much of a problem with it, so I'm willing to do this plot.
My only question is how Kestrelstorm would find out?... Any suggestions?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues?   The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues? EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016 - 9:27

Maybe he could accidentally overhear some sort of conversation from some Shadowclan warriors?
I really don't know, to be honest.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues?   The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues? EmptyThu 10 Mar 2016 - 11:41

Kestrelstorm isn't pure either, although not by much. He'd probably be devastated if he found out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues?   The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues? Empty

Back to top Go down

The deputy of WindClan: parenting issues?
Page 1 of 1