Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan's New Deputy 3.5

Go down 
+7
Puddles
Rose
⚡SilverHawk⚡
iceychu
Cat
Kitty
King Falcon I
11 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 10:30

Falconstar let out a soft sigh as he made his way to the top of the Tallrock. After Snoweye's disappearance/death/retirement/grounding, he knew eventually he would have to appoint a new deputy, and that time was now. With watchful eyes over his clan, he called out, "All cats gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" This wouldn't be easy, but the clan needed a strong deputy, and he knew who to choose.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 10:47

Brindlesong came out from the warriors den, having bee released from the title of a queen not much over a few moons ago. The disappearance of Snoweye had worried her from a motherly point of view. But she knew that they would have to move on, the clan needed another deputy for a successor to Falconstar. The day Falconstar would die though would still bring tragedy, but the she-cat trusted in his decision. He knew the clan better than almost everybody, and almost everyone knew that. Her spot had been taken around the front, and like every other warrior, she had her hopes that she would be picked.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 10:55

Swiftfoot ran over to the Tallrock. Another ceremony? A deputy one, for sure. She sat down and glanced around. Surely she wouldn't be deputy? She doubted she would ever be deputy. But a lot of other cats looked like they would. She wasn't that young, but she was still as fast on her feet as she was when she was a new warrior, kit, and apprentice. But still she doubted it. She shot a glance over at Brindlesong. I bet she'll be deputy. She's been a warrior longer than me.. Still.. Maybe..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 11:22

The next cat to appear at this Clan meeting was Thornclaw, carrying a small rabbit in his jaws. He joined the small gathering of cats after depositing the catch on the fresh-kill pile and settled on a leafy patch at good distance from Tallrock. I wonder what this could be? Maybe a deputy ceremony, Snoweye had been missing for a while... The dark brown tom shook his head briefly and turned his attention back to Falconstar. Probably just another apprentice ceremony.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 13:08

CloudPatches stretched out then raised himself up as he heard FalconStar's call. Walking towards TallRock he looked around seeing weither it was a apprentice or warrior ceremony. Maybe even a elder ceremony. He swished his tail back and forth waiting for his leader to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyTue 4 Nov 2014 - 13:18

Hawkflight lifted her head to Falconstar as he called a meeting, shifting herself, she padded closer.

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 5:59

Redcloud stood and walked over to the high rock sitting down as Falconstar called out, her ears perked in sudden interest, what was this meeting about? Looking around for happy apprentices faces, kit faces or, older warriors. Seeing none in general she moved closer maybe a new deputy?

n/a
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 10:17

Hawkfeather looked up as her father called for a clan meeting before rising and padding towards the base of Tallrock, keeping her gaze trained on her father.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 14:43

Cloverbreeze moved out of the nursery and into the crowd of cats. She waited to hear the announcement.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 15:51

ScarletHeart padded toward the clearing and sat around the Tallrock. She knew that Falconstar was doing a deputy ceremony. She wondered who the leader would choose. A breeze touched her pelt as she looked around for cats that might be chosen.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyWed 5 Nov 2014 - 16:32

A yawn came from Owlheart as he strolled from the warrior den, his fur fluffed against the cold weather as he sat down and stared at Falconstar, sadly noting how hard it had to be to pick a new deputy after having such a faithful one for so long.... But he knew whatever choice Falconstar picked would be the best for the spot.

WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyFri 7 Nov 2014 - 13:13

Well, it was time. Everyone was gathered. Let's start the show. "While we all regret the loss of Snoweye, WindClan must go on. It is time for me to finally appoint a new deputy. I say these words before StarClan in the hopes that they may accept my choice. The new deputy of WindClan is Thornclaw."
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyFri 7 Nov 2014 - 13:22

"While we all regret the loss of Snoweye...appoint a new deputy."

Huh, so it is a deputy ceremony.

"The new deputy of WindClan is Thornclaw."

What?

Completely surprised at Falconstar's choice for WindClan's deputy, Thornclaw stood up and dipped his head to the Clan leader. "Thank you, Falconstar. I shall use my full potential to serve this Clan until I join StarClan."

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyFri 7 Nov 2014 - 14:44

Swiftfoot smiled. "You'll be a great deputy, Thornclaw!" She exclaimed. That was a good choice! He'll be a great deputy and possibly leader some day!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 EmptyFri 7 Nov 2014 - 16:51

CloudPatches nodded respectly. He would be a great deputy. "Congradulations ThornClaw." He smiled and listened to the new deputy.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy 3.5   WindClan's New Deputy 3.5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan's New Deputy 3.5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: