Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time for Patrol! OPEN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Time for Patrol! OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:03

Wildfang paced in front of the Camp Entrance. He had been full of energy lately, and there was no reason why. He felt hyped up with everything happening. His dark brown pelt shown brightly in the sun as he padded back and forth, hoping for someone to join him on a patrol.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:12

Webpaw saw Wildfang pacing and gave him a curious look before slowly making his way to the warrior, he dipped his head in greeting and tilted his head. "Is.. something wrong, Wildfang?" That was his name, wasn't it? Oh well, too late now..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 10:28

Eaglepaw saw her mentor pacing, she got worried and trotted up to him "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 8:03

Wildfang nodded.
"Just, waiting for someone to go on patrol. Would you two like to come along?" Wildfang asked, a small glint of joy in his eyes.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 8:22

Webpaw nodded as his eyes brightened. "I'll lose my mind if I stay here any longer!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 8:27

Wildfang beckoned for them to follow and he headed out of the camp at a slow pace.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 9:38

Mudfoot gave a yawn, stretching his legs as he padded happily out of the warrior's den. He was going to gather a patrol when he spotted Wildfang, Eaglepaw, and Webpaw. Shaking his fluffy, copper pelt, he trotted over to the group. "Mind if I join?" The older tom asked Wildfang. This tom seemed a bit mischievous, and having a more experienced warrior on a patrol could be nice, although he hoped he wasn't intruding. "Hello Eaglepaw, Webpaw. Your warrior ceremonies should be coming up soon, correct?" The friendly tom meowed to the apprentices he had gone on a previous patrol with. I hope they are getting enough training...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Time for Patrol! OPEN VHQrlk5
Time for Patrol! OPEN 1QYZaRo

Time for Patrol! OPEN Molex311
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 13:02

Eaglepaw nodded "I'm so exited for them!" she mewed trying to catch up with them
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 13:23

Webpaw nodded nervously, padding faster to catch up to the warriors. "I hope so.." The tom mewed and looked at Mudfoot.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN EmptyTue 8 Mar 2016 - 13:38

Eaglepaw licked his ear to calm him, she thought about what they would do on the patrol like patrolling the borders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Patrol! OPEN   Time for Patrol! OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for Patrol! OPEN
Page 1 of 1