Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol) Empty
PostSubject: Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)   Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:42 am

OOC: I PMed Edgy and she gave the DF loyalist cats the thumbs up to finally leave camp!!! Thrushstar, however, will be keeping a close eye on them, so don’t be surprised if he appears out of nowhere in our threads until our fates within the clan are decided.

Owlstrike stretched as he walked out from the warrior’s den and padded towards the camp entrance. Finally, after so long, they had been allowed out of camp. He knew that Thrushstar was going to keep a close eye on them at all times, or at least send someone to do it for him, but even if in another time it would’ve annoyed and enraged him to no end, right then and there he couldn’t feel happier. After moons of waiting for this moment and acting as a StarClan loyalist to earn the clan’s trust even if it repulsed him, not even knowing if it was going to come, he saw his work give him the reward that had been avoiding him for so long.

He had plans…oh so many plans…but this was not the time. Right then and there he needed to get out of camp, the excuse being border patrol. He mostly wanted to see what has changed after all this time to know how he could proceed, but he couldn’t allow himself to give away any hints regarding what he had in mind for the following days, he would also need to come up with a way to make Thrushstar stop following him around even if just for a small amount of time to make all the preparations needed…the only bad thing is that he probably would need the help of other cats…

Anyways, that was something he would need to consider later, he had more urgent things to worry at the moment “Anyone up to go out on a border patrol?” He made sure that his voice could be heard over the usual chit-chat heard in camp, hoping that some cats would join him soon so they could get going as soon as possible.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)   Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:56 pm

Webtail was ready the second he had received the news, his pawsteps fast with the energy that had been bottled up all this time.

Lightningstrike was at his father's side. Webtail's quick thinking saved him from staying in camp. Now he'd be there when he got to leave. The tom dipped his head just slightly in greeting, he was rarely seen doing this.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)   Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Owlstrike smiled as Webtail and Lightingstrike joined the patrol. During the Dark Forest reign they had been loyal warriors, to the point where Webtail had even achieved the rank of leader and he sincerely still considered him as such even if Thrushstar and Leopardfang had taken those spots after that fatidic night at Fourtrees, and he felt really comfortable around them, not having to hold a mask of any kind in front of them like he used to do when interacting with the rest of the clan.

He greeted them both with a polite nod before looking around, wondering if anyone else would join, though in all honesty he would be perfectly fine going out with just the two of them.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)   Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Lightningstrike chuckled and looked at Owlstrike. "You look so anxious to get out of here.. It's like theres a whole swarm of bees crawling up your back.." the tom said humorously, he knew that it was true though. It was boring being the only Dark Forest loyalist not stuck in camp!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)   Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol) EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 8:21 pm

Owlstrike chuckled a bit, nodding “You have no idea of how terribly boring is to be stuck in here with nothing to do but sleep and eat, Lightingstrike” He pushed his friend in a playful way with his shoulder. He would be lying if he said he didn’t envied him during the last days of his confinement in camp, but unlike other cats he held no grudge against him at all “I don’t think that anyone else will be joining us, so…do you want to get going?” His eyes went from Lightingstrike to Webtail and then back to the tom, waiting for their answer.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)   Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 11:58 am

Lightningstrike laughed as he was pushed and shrugged, "Well.. You don't have to go on dawn patrols."Lightningstrike chuckled again and Webtail rolled his eyes. "Let's get going, I can't stand being in camp any longer." Webtail mewed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)   Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:35 pm

Owlstrike looked at Webtail as soon as he spoke, his smile never leaving his muzzle as he respectfully nodded, understanding his hurry perfectly. He couldn’t help but want to stretch his legs and see the muddy territory in which he had grown once more “Very well, lets patrol the territory and borders, I want to see what has changed since we were confined to camp!” With those words he immediately hurried out of camp, feeling free for the first time in moons.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)   Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, after all this time... (Open Patrol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: