Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. Empty
PostSubject: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 7:00

Webpaw sat in the apprentice den, there wasn't much to do around ShadowClan. The camp was dismal with the recent deaths and he was sure that no every cat trusted each other. He sighed and looked at the sky, cloudy, of course it was. The tabby tom kneaded the moss of his nest and looked around for any friendly face in the camp. Webpaw didn't look for long, gazing at his paws. Maybe I'll see Smokestorm tonight, that'll cheer me up.. He tried to be optimistic, he liked his Dark Forest training, Smokestorm was a clever tom that knew what he was doing. His fur felt warmer at the idea, he'd have to wait though, it wasn't his decision on when Smokestorm arrived within his dreams. The tom stretched and returned to scanning the camp. Perhaps, he'd have something to do in camp, there was a new litter now, surely that could keep him busy.

Pinekit stared out the nursery in a more excited fashion, wanting to leave her littermates and play in camp. The she-kit yawned and got up, trotting to the center of camp and spotting a twig on the ground. She remember her sister's lesson and started to stalk towards the twig as if it were prey, eyes narrow and tail still. Her large paws were soft and didn't make much noise as she crept along. Pinekit soon stepped into a slick patch of cold mud and squeaked as she slipped dove head first, straight into it. She stood up and glared at the mud. Pinekit quickly looked around to make sure no one had seen her fall in the mud.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 7:02

Eaglepaw nudged Webpaw to surprise him "Do you want to go play with her?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 7:22

Webpaw blinked in surprise, nudging her back and looking at the kit. He brushed against Eaglepaw's side as he stood to walk towards the kit. "Sure, I'll play with her if you join me."

Pinekit swatted at the twig as she felt the mud cling to her fur and make her cold, irritated and disappointed that she had messed up so badly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 7:30

Eaglepaw nodded "Of course" she mewed trotting over to the kit "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 7:37

Webpaw nodded to the kit as he stood alongside Eaglepaw, his whiskers twitched in amusement by the she-kit's mud-streaked fur and scruffy appearance. "My, my.. A true ShadowClan cat.. up to your muzzle in mud."

Pinekit looked up at the two apprentices, a lopsided smile on her face as she greeted them. "Hi Eaglepaw! Who's this?" She looked at Webpaw, she had never seen him before as far as she could remember at least.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 7:43

Eagelpaw smiled at Webpaw "This is Webpaw I-" she was cut off thinking to not tell the kit about how she felt about Webpaw "Webpaw you know Pinekit right? I'm kind of her sister" she tried to get out the mud from Pinekits fur but it stuck
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 7:55

Webpaw crouched down to help groom the kit's fur, he ignored the taste of mud on his tongue. His tail flicked from side to side idly.

Pinekit heard Eaglepaw's sentence cut off and pulled away from the apprentices' tongues, looking at them with curiosity. "You.. what?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:18

"Ummm, nothing" she looked at Webpaw and blushed "Don't tell her ok" she whispered in his ear
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:27

Webpaw nodded and nuzzled her cheek, glancing at the kit. "Its a secret Pinekit.." He purred and licked Eaglepaw's cheek, chuckling.

Pinekit sneered and trotted in a circle around them. "I'm not blind!" She mewed and pawed at Webpaw's long tail which, she soon began chasing.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:34

Eagelpaw smiled and looked at the kit "We can tell your not blind Pinekit" she looked over to Webpaw "Should we tell her?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:41

Webpaw shrugged, looking to the side. "It's up to you Eaglepaw." He swayed his tail back and forth for the kit to play with."

Pinekit raced after his stripped tail, pouncing onto it whenever she could, her ears perked when she heard them discussing quietly amongst themselves.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:44

She nodded "I guess we should" she smiled at looked at Pinekit "Pinekit we have something to tell you..."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:52

Webpaw nodded and looked down at the kit, he wondered how serious the hyper she-kit would take it, they weren't warriors yet.

Pinekit nodded and blinked, stopping her game on Webpaw's tail. She looked up at them and tilted her head. "What's wrong?" She felt like something serious was happening right now, as if she was in trouble.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 8:57

Eaglepaw looked at the kit "Webpaw and me, well we.." she trailed off and waited for Webpaw to finish off the sentence
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 9:00

Webpaw glanced to the side, his ears felt hot with embarrassment now. "We are.. planning to be mates Pinekit." He mewed quietly so others around them wouldn't overhear.

Pinekit giggled and ran around in a circle. "Does that make you and me related?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.   The silver oddity and the shrunken pine. Empty

Back to top Go down

The silver oddity and the shrunken pine.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next