Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Unofficial Warriors Boards : A Brand New Warrior Cats Site!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FieryFeather

FieryFeather

Number of posts : 1

The Unofficial Warriors Boards : A Brand New Warrior Cats Site! Empty
PostSubject: The Unofficial Warriors Boards : A Brand New Warrior Cats Site!   The Unofficial Warriors Boards : A Brand New Warrior Cats Site! EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 12:17

[div align="center"][font size="150"]The Unofficial Warriors Boards[/font][/div][br][br]On The Unofficial Warriors Boards[/a] (TUWB for short), we pride ourselves in being made by fans, for fans. Our site is a brand-new Warrior Cats site where fans can chat in the off-topic discussion board, share their artwork with others, roleplay and discuss the cats and their Clans as well as Seekers and Survivors.[br][br]The admins and mods are all part of the discussions too. They won't just lurk and ban players or lock threads. They'll participate in forum games, debate about a cat, or have a friendly chat with you on your chat thread. That is what makes us different from many other Warriors fan sites.[br][br]So what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun!

warriorfans .boards .net
Back to top Go down

The Unofficial Warriors Boards : A Brand New Warrior Cats Site!
Page 1 of 1