Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Re-opening Blocked Clans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 5687
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostRe-opening Blocked Clans

I'm re-opening up RiverClan and WindClan. Truthfully, we still need more active ShadowClan members, but I feel blocking acess to the three other Clans would prove to be unfair to new users, as they would basically have no choice in a Clan. So, to all new members, all Clans are open, but feel free to take a peak into ShadowClan. :P Also, if ShadowClan doesn't have a lot of members, I will inpliment a stratagy I have in mind. Thanks for cooperating with the blocks earlier!

~Mistpelt~

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Re-opening Blocked Clans :: Comments

No Comment.

Re-opening Blocked Clans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: