Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Job Opening- Be A Murderer!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Job Opening- Be A Murderer! Empty
PostSubject: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Want to be a murderer? Do you like sweet revenge? Or are you thirsty for blood? Either way, here is the job for you!

A warrior named Icetail rudely interrupted the gathering of June. If you're angry at her for causing the war between Thunderclan and Riverclan, it's time to put her out of her misery. (Job is not open for Duskfall. Sorry to exclude but I don't want him killing her. If you did not want to anyway, pretend I had not said this.) By the way, if no one takes this opportunity, she's already dying from depression so she could die from starving herself.

Another Riverclan cat by the name of Tidalpaw is furious at Icetail, for the war caused her brother's death. If you choose the above job, she could help you. And, as she is a witness, kill her, too! Otherwise have it be some crazy person who wants all Riverclan to perish.

Have fun!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:54 pm

I could have Mousepaw or Salmonpaw. Mousepaw is ShadowClan, and already killed one cat. Salmonpaw is nice but could have her happy spirit change into a dangerous murderer.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:20 pm

He he...Stormstrike would gladly kill her. Stormstrike's father and grandfather fought in that battle. Maybe two cats could kill her? Stormstrike could team up with Mousepaw or Salmonpaw or something.

Job Opening- Be A Murderer! Image13

Job Opening- Be A Murderer! Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Great Idea, Marcel. Roblox, you good with that?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Uh, I thought Icetail was dead?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Job Opening- Be A Murderer! VHQrlk5
Job Opening- Be A Murderer! 1QYZaRo

Job Opening- Be A Murderer! Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Here's me just sticking my two cents in... Um, what does Mousepaw have to do with anything between Thunderclan and Riverclan? Mouse wasn't even at the gathering? Or does she suddenly have a taste for blood to kill cats she's never met? I also don't think a blind cat could purposefully murder another cat anyway with such a huge sight disadvantage...
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Shadow wrote:
Here's me just sticking my two cents in... Um, what does Mousepaw have to do with anything between Thunderclan and Riverclan? Mouse wasn't even at the gathering? Or does she suddenly have a taste for blood to kill cats she's never met? I also don't think a blind cat could purposefully murder another cat anyway with such a huge sight disadvantage...

true, I agree with shadow. By the way are you going to reply on the shadowclan death topic? I was kinda hoping to get to RP with the shadow clan leader? Idek

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:38 pm

Icetail's not dead. Also, I change my mind on killig Tidalpaw using others cats- she'll die of deppression. As for Icetail- Stormstrike will kill her alone, if that's okay. When should we make the topic?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Oh ok. Well have fun! -3-

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 3:42 am

Ok. Uh, then Salmonpaw then, I guess.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:42 am

@Sombrero: anytime. Who shall thoust maketh it?

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:05 am

Okay, so then Salmonpaw & Stormstrike. Marcel, you can make it. PM me and Toy Roblox the link when you've finished, please.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:42 am

Okay. I'll also make a topic for Salmonpaw and Stormstrike to discuss the murder before they actually do it, but the topic can go on at the same time as the murder. Sound good?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Opening- Be A Murderer!   Job Opening- Be A Murderer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Job Opening- Be A Murderer!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: