Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 13:56

A reddish-brown she-kit padding through the alley-ways of two-leg place. She looked around what she called 'free food cans' (trash/dunpster) and emerged with scraps of food. She then hid under a bench to eat, shielding her food with her body, in an attempt to keep it for herself.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 14:02

A noise came from in the bushes, Lulu was looking at the she-cat and jumped out with a plump mouse in her mouse. She dropped the mouse and sat down "Who are you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 14:22

The kit hissed and arched her back, her tail raising, her claws unsheathed, and her fur bristling. "None of YOUR bussiness.." She spat, jumping in front of her food, hoping to protect her meal. 

Sure, she knew this cat was WAY... bigger than her, that she could just toss her aside, but she was going to protect her food. 

Besides, it was scarce now a-days, because the no-pelts, as she called them, rarely came out because the cold weather.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 14:27

Lulu pushed the mouse over to the she-cat "You can have this" she mewed trying not to pick a fight
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 14:33

Acorn looked at the mouse longingly. She cautiously padded towards it before taking huge bites out of it. She ate like it looked like she hand't eaten in years. 

She finished not too long after. She licked her jaws and stared at Lulu. "What do you want?.." She said, her voice softer than before. 

But, don't let it fool you; her guard was still up, her tail was still raised, and her fur was still bristling.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 14:44

She stared for a long moment "Nothing, I just scented you and you looked hungry- I had to help" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 14:45

Her fur stopped bristling, and she let her guard down a little. "Where did you come from??" She said, a hint of perkiness in her voice.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 14:51

"no where special, I'm a Rouge"
she mewed, she looked around "Are you in a clan?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 15:14

Acorn scoffed. "I'm a rogue, too." She puffed out her chest. "Anyway..what's your name??"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 17:47

"Lulu" she mewed "I live in the abandon barn" she looked over the sky to where to the barn was, she pointed to it with her muzzle
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 21:22

"Lulu!" Came a sing-songy voice as a cinnamon colored swirled tabby she cat with pale light green eyes. Goldpaw blinked and smiled as she came across her 'sister'. "There you are Lulu I was looking for you! I was wondering if you would go help me look for some herbs that Wisteriasky doesn't have yet. Oh, who's this?" The she cat meowed flicking her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 3:31

"Acorn" she mewed "I was looking for you" she mewed looking back at Goldpaw "So is your name Goldpaw now that your a medicine cat apprentice?" she mewed looking back at the forest
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 4:18

Acorn's fur bristled, and she began backing into the alley-way. "Medicine cat name?? Gold-PAW?? Wisteria-SKY?! I have to get out of here, they're crazy!!" The kit thought. She turned around, before sprinting away from the other cats, dodging no-pelts on the side-walk with ease.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 13:07

Lulu saw the kit walking off "What's wrong?" she asked looking confused
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 2:40

Acorn didn't answer. She looked back, and the result of doing that, was pain.

She bumped into a free food can and landed on her back. She cried out in shock, and pain from the impact.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)   An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Acorn in Two-leg Place (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next