Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

another place you never go [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

another place you never go [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: another place you never go [OPEN]   another place you never go [OPEN] EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 17:37

As Thalia drew closer and into the forest, she was filled with apprehension. Not necessarily about ShadowClan (though her concern for the well-being of the rest of her Clanmates was what kept her searching despite it), but about the direction her paws had taken her in. She knew these trees, this undergrowth, they were familiar to her- the last time she had been here had been to confirm that she had no desire to return, and yet here she was again on ThunderClan land.

(Part of her wanted to turn to the river, but she held her ground. )

The fox pelt hung loose on her shoulders, as it always had when she wore it. She wanted to sink into it, to hide in fear of being recognized again as someone she wasn't- or someone she could never be again- but she stood as tall as she could manage. It would do no one any good if she simply stood around on land that wasn't hers to wander, and so she leared her throat to call."Froststar? Nightstalker...?" Then, a moment later: "Iceheart?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: another place you never go [OPEN]   another place you never go [OPEN] EmptyFri 26 Aug 2022 - 17:37

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
another place you never go [OPEN] Successdice

another place you never go [OPEN] Mistpe10
another place you never go [OPEN] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: another place you never go [OPEN]   another place you never go [OPEN] EmptyThu 1 Sep 2022 - 7:54

"Thalia...? Is that you?" Called Nightstalker, slinking out from the shadows. "Thank the stars you're safe." The young tom padded forwards, inspecting Thalia for any major, electing to clearly ignore and avoid the fox pelt. "The rest of Shadowclan is safe, I'm glad I can add you to our ranks." He meowed, beckoning her closer.

another place you never go [OPEN] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: another place you never go [OPEN]   another place you never go [OPEN] EmptyThu 1 Sep 2022 - 10:20

Thalia's eyes lit up with joy as someone recognized her, calling her actual name. "Nightstalker!" she greeted ShadowClan's deputy happily. "Yes, I'm safe. It took me some time to find my way here, after being washed up outside the forest. I had... A few problems with direction and being assaulted by a wayward fox, but everything's okay now."

Part of her wanted to say she hadn't run into any real trouble, but the fox pelt on her shoulders was proof that she had at least encountered some difficulties. It was better to tell the truth, considering. "The rest of ShadowClan is safe, too? I'm glad to hear it- and I'm happy to help any way I can! Did I miss anything important?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another place you never go [OPEN]   another place you never go [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

another place you never go [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: