Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) Empty
PostSubject: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 20:25

A black and silvery white she cat with a fractured shattered pattern pelt padded hesitantly into twolegplace. Fracturedsnow didn't know how she managed to get out of the territory bit she did. She missed her brother and only closest family she had so she had decided to search for him to see him again and be with him for a while. She slowly took hesitant steps looking around the unknown surroundings to her. She stayed to the shadows quietly before she paused hearing someone

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 20:45

Something was different about the scrawny white and black tom with a shattered-looking pelt. Weather it was a spark in his sharp, frosty blue eyes or something about his essence, one could not determine, but something was definitely different. "Why did you come after me, sis?" He spoke so calmly, so softly that it added to the eeriness and overall creepiness of himself. Shatteredsoul stepped out from the shadow of an alley behind Fracturedsnow and slowly padded up next to her. His appearance had slightly changed since he was exiled; he was thinner, if that was possible, and somehow looked smaller and more gaunt. His daggers of eyes seemed to sink into his head and his snarl was more vicious than it was when he was still in Shadowclan. His claws were sharpened to the deadliest of points and his fangs were like knives. Twolegplace changed cats.

The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) Image13

The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 21:04

Fracturedsnow blinked turning around and seeing him."I...I wanted to see you again. .I miss you brother"Fracturedsnow mowed looking to her brother. He looked so different to her she was caught of guard that she at first thought he wad someone else but she knew it was him. She Sat down slowly looking at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 21:18

A sinking feeling slammed hard into Shatteredsoul's chest and his gaze softened more than it usually did for his little sister. The runt sat down and studied her; he was a bit smaller than she was and she was pretty and precious to him. "Fracturedpaw, I...I just want you to be safe, okay? I could've figured out a way to convince Thrushstar to let me stay in Shadowclan, but I left for your safety. Everyone thinks your evil, too, because you are related to me and it's all my fault that people think that of you. You are a beautiful young she-cat and deserve a better life than what I will bring upon you if I stay with you." He paused and couldn't wash the brief look of nonrecognition on Fracturedsnow's face out of his mind when she had turned around. Even though she recognized him now, it hurt his heart so badly that he looked so different and nobody would ever look at him the same...not even his sister. "Fracturedpaw, tell me you understand that I love you and I am doing this for your own good. I miss you too, but you need to understand this." He had missed Fracturedsnow's warrior ceremony, but he didn't know it, and it'd hurt him ten times more to know that he had.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 21:37

Fracturedsnow blinked listening as he spoke. She looked down at him quietly"I wish it wasn't this way I really do miss you ..."She mowed quietly. She sat down slowly her tail wrapped around her paws"and .....I..it's Fracturedsnow now"She mowed quietly looking at him. She only hoped it didn't hurt him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 22:10

A look of shock rushed over Shatteredsoul's body. "I m...missed your warrior ceremony?" he asked, his voice cracking. How could he miss such a big part of his little sister's life? Stop acting like this, he thought to himself. You can't look weak in front of your sister. With a clearing of his throat, Shatteredsoul spoke again. "Well, your warrior name suits you, Fracturedsnow, and no matter how much you wish, I'm afraid your wish won't come true. Plus, while I'm here, I can find Mom and maybe even Dad." He knew he wasn't going to look for his parents, but he needed to cheer up the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 22:15

Fracturedsnow was quiet looking down for a moment before she blinked and perked up a bit at the part when he said he would look for their parents. "Ok...w..well do you mind if I sta for a little while...I want to be with you for a bit brother I really missed you"she mewed quietly

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 22:45

Shatteredsoul hesitated at Fracturedsnow's offer. "Sis, I don't think it'd be a good idea..." he trailed off and sighed. "Alright, fine. You can stay for a bit, but no longer than a moon at tops." The little tom looked away as he realized what danger his sister was going to be in. First of all, the rouges around Twolegplace weren't exactly the nicest; second of all, Thrushstar would exile Fracturedsnow for sure if he knew she was staying with him; third of all, Twolegplace was extremely harsh and scary.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 22:53

Fracturedsnow smiled a little bit when he finally agreed. She smiled purring a tiny bit. True she knew the consequences of staying with her brother for a little bit but even if he hadn't killed a Tom what difference would it made for her to visit her brother.""thank you brother "she said smiling a bit just glad to be with her brother again.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)   The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fracture is Shattering(closed for Bloomington)
Page 1 of 1