Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Life New Home (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

New Life New Home (open) Empty
PostSubject: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 14:54

A long furred Siamese she cat padded through the alley of twoleg place looking for that little spot she had once stayed in a while back. It had once been somewhere out of the way that she knew no kittypet, loner or rogue would try to take it. Juno looked around after losing those she had though was close to her she left not able to take it or deal with it. Now in Twoleg place she found the home she was looking for. True it had once been claimed by some rogue clan at one point but now it was hers. Juno padded into the abandoned twoleg den and looked around quietly. She paused and her hackles raised breifly ready for a fight as she heard pawsteps behind her.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 13:36

"Hmm...this looks like a nice place to stay. What a shame someone got here before me," purred the menacing voice of Shatteredsoul. His posture and body language was calm, as always, and so was his voice except for a thread of hostility laced into it. "You know, you should really be on your guard around here. Wouldn't want a nice she-cat like you to get hurt." The exiled Shadowclan warrior unsheathed his claws silently and stayed behind the stranger, out of sight unless if the she-cat turned around.

New Life New Home (open) Image13

New Life New Home (open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 13:50

Juno frowned and turned around quietly looking at the stranger."no need for violence I'm sure this place is big enough for both of us if that's what you were going to fight me for "Juno mewed and air of calmness around her. The scar over one eye glinted in what light did come into the building. She looked at him flicking her tail."the names Juno " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 14:24

"Oh, shut up all that buddy-buddy talk. I'm not sharing anyplace with anybody, and I never said I was going to fight you." He studied her for a moment, noting the scar on her eye and memorizing her long Siamese fur. She looked like a tough she-cat, one good to have on his side. "But that doesn't mean I won't fight you." His words were filled with an eerie calmness. The runt lifted a razor-sharp claw as it glinted in the dim light. "You know, Juno, it's always good to have some allies, in case if you get stuck in a situation like this for example, where the exit is blocked by a ruthless killer." Shatteredsoul paused for dramatic effect as he made up his mind. "Which is why I am offering to be your ally." He didn't tell her his name yet because he needed to see if she would make a good ally; he was testing the waters.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 14:34

Juno blinked frowning a bit her tail flicking."Well I won't be kicked from what is mine " She mewed with an eerie calmness before she fell silently listening to his words her green eyes focused on him as if analyzing him in a way in cause she would have to fight him. "An ally and why would I... I have done pretty good on my own so far " She spoke looking at him though she did look as if she took the alliance in mind.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 15:40

"I just want you to know, Juno, that those who aren't my allies are my enemies. Do you really want to be an enemy of a cat so bad he got exiled from the forest?" Wasn't the cats of Twolegplace deadly afraid of the forest and the clans? He was sure that they all knew that the forest cats were stronger and fiercer...right? If the Twolegplace cats thought that the forest cats weren't, then they'd all attack the forest. That hasn't happened ever...or, at least not when Shatteredsoul was alive. "Listen, I'll find my own place to stay and let you have this one. I already ran into a scuffle with a rouge clan at the Abandoned Barn...a Thunderclan apprentice was there for some reason...it doesn't matter. I only give opportunities once; I'm not a tom of second chances." The she-cat still hadn't asked for his name. Did all the rouges introduce themselves? Did nobody ask anyone else for their name?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 15:45

"No I'll take up your offer "She mewed simply " though it's hard to trust a tom who's name I don't know what is your name " She mewed looking at him " and I didn't say you couldn't stay as I said before there is room for more then just me " She said simply looking at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 16:36

He studied her for a long moment before answering. "My name is Shatteredsoul, ex-warrior of Shadowclan. And as I said before, I'm not sharing any place with anybody. I like to live alone." He flicked his thin tail and relaxed only slightly. They were allies now, yes, but Shatteredsoul knew far better than to let his guard down. Trust nobody but gain other's trust; that was his new way of living.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 18:09

Juno sdidnt much relax either. She was quiet for a moment before she mewed " it is a pleasure to meet you " She mewed. She flicked her Siamese tail quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 18:16

Dewpelt had been on a hunting patrol before accidentally stumbling into the Twolegplace, "Oh my I knew I had been out for a while." She said to herself out loud before noticing two cats in the distance, one looked like a clan cat and made Dewpelt feel a little uneasy and stayed low to see what would happen next. 'I need to head home I can't be here but I can't be seen otherwise I might be ripped to shreds!'

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

New Life New Home (open) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Life New Home (open)   New Life New Home (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Life New Home (open)
Page 1 of 1