Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+18
Knight
Ice
Winterpaw
Tyleca
Shimmerpelt
Clover
Bleu Haikyuu
addie ♥
Jughead
Shadow
Quest
Ash
Renette
Kes
Bloom
Cat
Thea
Pinely-san
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 11:29

Pebblethorn went to find another cat to talk to, and soon saw Firestream and Halfmoon, the two cats she had grown to know as an apprentice with Riverclan while they stayed there. "Hey Firestream, Halfmoon!" She said rather loudly, as usual. She never was weirded out by Halfmoon's half-face, she thought of it like a sign she had a great destiny or something. She thought that maybe people would think she had been in a huge battle and she could get even more friends, but that was just Pebblethorn's logic.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 16:10

Moonpaw noddedYea I really hope that this gathering wont be like the last one. That one was a disaster!!" The pure white she cat meowed blinking her multi-colored eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 17:42

Ashwing watched a little uncertainly as every cat stared at her, and wanted the Gathering to start. But if there was one thing she had learned by being a warrior of this age, it was patience. She had begun to think perhaps this was the reason that she, and not Kestrelstorm, had been chosen as deputy.

Shimmerheart looked at her daughter. Was she that transparent nowadays? She school her head at Viperpaw. "I think WindClan may have a new deputy," she noted quietly, waving her tail at the gray-furred she-cat by the base of the Great Rock.

Halfmoon nodded at Firestream and Pebblethorn. "What do you think will happen at this Gathering?" she asked curiously. "It seems like Spottedstar and Fishstar are about ready to jump at each other' s throats lately."

Nettletail shook her head. She was being nuts. The brown she-cat walked over to the first cat she saw. "Hello," she meowed unceremoniously.

Ryepaw grinned at Thinpaw. "Is this your first Gathering? " he asked, trying to remember.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 17:44

Thinpaw shook her head "This is my second" she mewed her eyes brightening "How about you?"

--------------
Eaglepaw had been very bored waiting for the gathering, she saw no cats she knew or have met Maybe Amberpaw is here she thought looking for the ginger tom
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 4:59

Firestream let out a small laugh.
"It does seem like that. Maybe with Windclan having a new leader, things might be a little different," Firestream replied with a glance at the new Windclan Leader, Sablestar.
----
Dreamleaf nodded. She remembered how Windclan had taken over Skyclan's territory.
"Well, I wish you the best of luck," Dreamleaf whispered and smiled at Oceanpaw.

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 15:08

Viperpaw listened to Shimmerheart's explanation, and nodded in understanding.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 16:55

Thinpaw was happy around Ryepaw(step) she enjoyed being around him, she smiled and waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 17:10

He hesitated slightly. His own clan was a topic of uncertainty for Leopardfang, and he hadn't even prepared an excuse for the other clans. "We're surviving." He finally responded dryly. "Even so, newleaf will be welcome in our marsh. My kits tire of wading through the snow, though it's all they've known." A small smile played at the edges of his mouth, and Leopardfang glanced around to make sure they weren't up to no good. Viperpaw was with her mother and Tigerpaw and Webpaw were being friendly; it was good to see that, supposing there were to be trouble this night, his kin would not be at the heart of it. It was then that he noticed the curiosity of the crowd and the occasional glances in Ashwing's direction. "Don't be too alarmed by them. They cast angrier faces to the leaders. Sometimes I think that we sit in this spot to lend moral support."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 17:33

Ashwing purred. "It does seem like that," she agreed. She glanced at the leaders on the rock again. "When do you think they'll start?" she asked. She wondered to herself, once again, why she was chosen. Was this the destiny in WindClan Graybriar had told her about, back when she was a kit? Was it even hers, or had she somehow stolen the place Kestrelstorm would have had if... If I had died?

Shimmerheart nodded in approval at Viperpaw. She saw her mate glance in their direction. "Are you proud of your father?" she murmured absently. "It's such an honor for him to be deputy... And no cat can wonder why." With Thrushstar so unstable lately, it might soon be time for him to rule ShadowClan...  and would she be at his side as his deputy? She shook off the thought- having him as a mate was enough.

Halfmoon nodded at Firestream. "Let's hope so- I don't want any wars, especially not in newleasf. Even though RiverClan is the strongest Clan as of now."

No one answered Nettletail, so she stalked off and sat by herself, enviously watching the medicine cats. Why, StarClan?... Was I not good enough?... She glared at Oceanpaw. It should have been her, sitting with Acornheather and speaking with Dreamleaf. I wish Lost was here... She would understand.

Ryepaw grinned at Thinpaw. "My second,btoo. Do you know all the leaders' names? Cobraeyes told me." He looked up at the Great Rock.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 17:40

Thinpaw thought "I think so, I can name them if you want" she looked around "Fishstar, Spottedstar, Thrushstar, Falconstar and I think that's it"
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 18:37

Snowstorm looked over at Thinpaw. "You forgot Breezestar. He just isn't here tonight." she said.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 18:42

"Oh ya and Breezestar-" she looked over "Oh hey Snowstorm" she mewed nervously
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 19:17

Viperpaw stared blankly at the high-rock when her mother mentioned how much of an honor it was to be Shadowclan deputy. Her mind was filled with pride and determination, but something else as well that she did not quite understand currently. "Yes, I am. Even if my loyalty lies with Thrushstar currently, I do feel that Leopardfang would be a better fit. But, Im just an apprentice! I cant do much about it! I just do my training and whatever the current Shadowclan leader tells me to!" she mewed her voice filling with anger the longer she ranted.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 7:45

Eaglepaw looked at the moon and saw that it was basically not even full anymore, so she guessed that the clan gathering was almost over....the SkyClan leaders not here she thought Where is he?
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 9:44

Dreamleaf looked over at Nettletail and caught the she-cat's gaze. Dreamleaf watched Nettletail quietly, amber eyes large and full of curiosity. Netteltail didn't look too happy.
---
Firestream nodded to Halfmoon.
"Agreed. Though, I hope we can begin this Gathering soon," Firestream sighed.
---
Wildfang headed away from his group, looking for a cat to talk to.
---

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

February's Gathering 2016
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next