Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The fire burns again

Go down 
+2
Jughead
Winterpaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

The fire burns again Empty
PostSubject: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:49

Night did feel guilty. Now, he feels angry, and want's revenge. He was completely misunderstood when he left ShadowClan, and he just realized that. It's because he cared for ShadowClan that he left. He knows he's a traitor, and he knew that it wouldn't stand long if their was traitors in the clan. He want's to show some ShadowClanners that he did care for his former clan, did. He will show them, with teeth and claws. Tornado believes he can't do that alone, and he shares the fierceness with him, so he fights with him. He will fight 3 cats, and will let one more rogue fight with him and Tornado.

ShadowClanners to get attacked:
1. Webpaw (Lettuceturtle)
2. Eaglepaw (Thinstripe)
3. Tigerpaw (Sun)

Cats to battle:
1. Night (Me)
2. Tornado (Me)
3. ---

Last edited by Winterpaw on Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:51

Webpaw can get attacked but, he can't die.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:53

Eaglepaw can also get attacked, but not die just like Lettuceturtle said

Last edited by Thinstripe on Tue 23 Feb 2016 - 13:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:53

Tigerpaw as well. She hasn't done much :P

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The fire burns again 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 15:57

You do realize that now Thrushstar will just come and kill Night?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The fire burns again B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 16:17

He won't kill them, just attack. Also, Kes, Thrushstar can't kill Night unless Shadow has permission to. I'll start making the topic, since we have the three cats that get attacked.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 11:09

Could you pm me when the post is up?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 12:01

See below.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The fire burns again B6dp9h

Last edited by Kes on Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 7:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 20:17

I mean, I'm up for it if Sun also wants to post that Leopard was there cx This is in that awkward inbetween stage of the battle being planned out as the crazy Thrush topic was still going on.

So actually, this is good. You guys can go ahead and do the thing. Just make sure Thrush don't catch word of it. Cause yeah. My baby's crazy. He'd destroy the three rogues in a heartbeat. Not kill because even as rogues, I don't want to do that without permission but he'd make sure they don't walk again cx
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 17:59

Here you guys go! :3

Le' Topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fire burns again   The fire burns again Empty

Back to top Go down

The fire burns again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: