Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan's New Deputy

Go down 
+6
Reaper King
Knight
Cat
Quest
Kes
Pinely-san
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 12:29

Breezeheart was happy with Sablefur's choice. She would make a fine deputy. Ashwing was a great strong warrior. The black warrior let out a small purr before joining in on the chanting, "Ashwing! Ashwing! Ashwing!" Windclan was whole again, and that is all the mattered.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2016 - 16:13

Ashwing was stunned. She stood up and nodded to her leader. "I sm honored. I will do my best to serve you and the Clan in this calling, Sablefur," she vowed. This was more than she had ever dreamed of. She would make Falconstar proud. She nodded gratefully at Foxpaw and shot a smile towards Gorsefeather. She remembered being a curious kit in the medicine den in what seemed like not too long ago. The gray she-cat felt a pang of guilt when she saw Kestrelstorm's reaction- he was obviously hoping to be the deputy- but straightened herself. She would assist Sablefur no, she needed to think of her as Sablestar- as best she could.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:11

Lightfoot purred at the announcement. Ashwing was his oldest and most trusted friend, with Icestorm following in a very close second. She was calm and reliable, and all around an excellent choice for deputy. Lightfoot hadn't even gotten his hopes up; he was certainly not deputy material. He was far too passive, too meek, and too compliant to hold out against the other leaders of the forest. One might even describe him as tame. The white tom was mostly amused by Kestrelstorm's reaction, but it was mixed with a bit of sympathy. The young tom would grow out of it, perhaps. Lightfoot turned his attention to his friend and chanted with the rest of the crowd before approaching her to give her his personal congratulations. "Congrats, Ashwing. You'll make a fine deputy, I'm sure of it."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 14:41

Icestorm chanted his mate's name with the clan. "Ashwing! Ashwing!" He meowed with pride. Of course the tom was disappointed for not being appointed deputy but he needed to put his feelings aside. Today, was Ashwing's day. He padded over to her, a deep purr escaped his throat. "I'm so proud of you." He said, nudging her on the cheek.

Cedarfur and Smokepelt sat in the crowd of cats, wondering who it could be. Cedarfur looked around. The three obvious choices were Icestorm, Ashwing, or Lightfoot, the more senior warriors of the clan. But he couldn't help wonder if he might make deputy. No...But maybe? The toms waited in suspense. Sure enough, one of his predictions had been right. "Ashwing!" "Ashwing!" They yelled with the clan. Cedarfur looked around observing his clan mate's reactions. Most of them seemed happy except... Kestrelstorm. He gave a sigh. Did he think he would be appointed deputy? But he's so young... His son definitely had ambition, but that wasn't always a good thing.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 VHQrlk5
WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 1QYZaRo

WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 18:47

Ashwing grinned at her mate and her oldest, best friend. "Thank you both so much," she purred. "I'll do my best." When she had almost died as a kit, her dead parents had appeared to her from StarClan and told her she had a great destiny in WindClan...bwas this it? To serve as deputy- and maybe even leader?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashwing on Sat 20 Feb 2016 - 20:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 19:13

"I'm sure you will Ashwing!" Foxpaw purred to his new deputy.

OOC: So short oops

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan's New Deputy   WindClan's New Deputy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan's New Deputy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: