Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Lesson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 15:35

The large tom was like a phantom, his long dark fur swishing through the murk and musk of the wicked forest. Smokestorm was still. He had his assignment and his targets, and now that he had entered into their dreams, he would have both of the young cats quickly and neatly converted to his side. These two would be far stronger than any of the other cats in the living forest. He waited, somewhat impatiently, for the two of them to appear so that he could begin their training.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The Lesson 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 16:39

Frostpaw looked around the dark murky forest. This wasn't her home.. This wasn't the bright water filled area that her clan called home. The white tabby basically stuck out against the dull colors of the land. She didn't know how to feel about any of this. She was scared.. but.. if she admitted it then her siblings would probably make fun of her for it. She wanted to be stronger than them didn't she? She wanted to be the strongest in all of the clans! But how was she supposed to do that if she was small?

She continued to creep forward until she stumbled across the dark cat. Was he hear to kill her? "Who.. Who are you?" She asked, keeping some distance from the tom.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySun 14 Feb 2016 - 0:59

Webpaw walked through the thick fog, trying not to make a sound. What happened to me? Where am I? He found Frostpaw's paw prints and tried to follow them through the fog. He looked up at the sky, no stars greeted him, the smell of fungus and the slimy mud wasn't the same as the ones in ShadowClan. He quickened his pace as he started to feel puny among the towering trees, he felt helpless like a kit in a badger den. The silver tabby seemed to blend in with the fog here as he moved, only his mud caked paws gave away his movements. When he found the to other cats he narrowed his eyes. "What am I doing here?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 10:44

The large, imposing tom analyzed the two apprentices with gold eyes that almost seemed to glow. "You are Frostpaw, yes? And Webpaw? I have been watching the both of you closely." He meowed, his voice harsh and deep. He flicked his thick tail, beckoning them closer. "You are in the Dark Forest. It is where only the strongest, bravest cats go when they die. Your elders have filled your minds with tales of the greatness of StarClan, but they are lies. I sense in you both a power that would fill even the leaders of your forest with envy." Standing to his full height, with his long dark fur sweeping the ground, the tom's figure was ghostly and ominous. "I wish to teach you how to use it for the benefit of your Clans... and for your own benefit as well."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:31

His words didn't exactly answer her question but they did catch her interest. He could make her stronger? She wouldn't have to feel weak anymore because of her small size? "How would you make one as small as me, stronger?" She asked. She needed to know. She liked what he was saying, but she didn't know if there was a truth behind it. She needed to know if it was true.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:38

Webpaw looked at the ghostly cat, his gaze filled with curiosity now, he liked the way the conversation was going. "You can really make us that strong?" He thought for a moment, there must be a catch. "What's the other side to this, surely this is a trade of some sort.." He looked at Smokestorm expectantly.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:46

"Size means nothing compared to wit and will." He chuckled, but it was not a warm or friendly chuckle. "Even so, you will surely grow. I will teach you the secrets of the Dark Forest, and it will cost you nothing but your loyalty. There are no sacrifices other than hard work." He liked the tom's attitude. "You've already had a good start. Trust no one in the waking world, young ones. It's filled with those who would use your power for their own gain. Only promise to be loyal to me and I will show you how to win fights and recognize your enemies."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 15:30

Frostpaw considered his words, and then the options she had. She could try to become strong with a regular old mentor, and possibly fail, or she could train with this warrior, who says he can make them strong, and succeed. "I'll do it." She looked up at him with determination in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 15:39

Webpaw thought for a moment before nodding, his clan needed this, he needed this. After a moment he followed suit with Frostpaw. "I'll do it as well." He straightened, looking at Smokestrorm with a gaze that didn't waver. "I will train under you as my true mentor."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 15:47

"Good. I haven't introduced myself yet, have I? I am Smokestorm, and I am your new mentor. You should still listen to your living mentors when they teach you practical things, such as hunting and fighting, but if they follow StarClan then you should ignore the rest of what they have to tell you. StarClan is the reason why your clans have become weak and broken, and  anyone who follows them is clearly a fool." He meowed with finality. His voice was filled with venom and contempt at the very thought of those who wandered the Starlit Plains, judgement on their faces. They had no right to cast him away when he was doing what was best for his clan... "Let us begin. Face each other and prepare to show me how quickly you learn." Smokestorm instructed, implying that he was about to teach them how to fight.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 18:30

She was going to have to fight the other apprentice? She really didn't have that much training. He was surely going to beat her. "A-alright.." She said. The white tabby stood up, and turned to face Webpaw. Hopefully Smokestorm wasn't too rough on them.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 0:19

Webpaw nodded, he already felt as if StarClan was an excuse for tragedy. He turn to face Frostpaw, looking over her before swaying his tail. What would he teach them? Smokestorm seemed clever, it had to be good.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson EmptyMon 29 Feb 2016 - 19:16

OOC: Don't bother with stats yet, you can spar at the end if you'd like

"The first move I will teach you is a personal favorite of mine." He said, a small smile twitching at the tips of his mouth. "Some may call it unfair, but it is necessary to be as strong as possible. You must take full advantage of your enemy; reach out and strike them in the eyes, and they will not be able to see you. Do it and show me you understand."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lesson   The Lesson Empty

Back to top Go down