Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

"Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

"Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Swiftpaw let out a huge sigh of relief. She went next to Heronwing and supported Jaypaw. "We need to get her to Duskpaw, or one of the SkyClan medicine cats. She needs help right away." she urged.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Heronwing nodded with a grunt, letting the weight of Jaypaw equalize between Halfmoon and Swiftpaw's help. Her weight made her uncomfortable, but it was okay since it was for Jaypaw, her loving niece. Each step was heavy and uncomfortable.

---Time Skip---

Heronwing trudged near Riverclan's territory now, ready to drop off Jaypaw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6714

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:02 am

Halfmoon was out of breath. How. Would the small apprentice be so heavy? Her back was soaked with blood from Jaypaw's tail stump. Hopefully she'd make it.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 11:13 am

OOC: End here, when Winterpaw posts?

IC: Heronwing finally made it to the territory with them, the small apprentices weight surely making it hard to hold on. Eventually, she collapsed near the camp with a groan, and Jaypaw barely reacted. "J-Just a little farther..." She told herself.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Swiftpaw helped Heronwing to her paws. She continued to support Jaypaw. Eventually, they made it to camp.

Oceanpaw peeked out of the medicine den. Her eyes widened with horror. She walked out of her den. "Great StarClan, what happened!" she gasped. She took a deep breath and asked, "Can you help me get her into the medicine den?"

Last edited by Winterpaw on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:24 pm

OOC- If y'all want, we can continue this in camp. If not, just say. I think this topic's pretty much done by now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:47 pm

OOC: I can make a topic about Oceanpaw and Duskpaw, and maybe Acornheather, try to heal Jaypaw.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:52 pm

OOC- Sounds good

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2