Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

"Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

"Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 15:28

Oh, what a surprise. Jasper stared at the young, dark grey tabby she-cat, who had wandered off her territory to explore. She soon would get a lesson taught, yes? Never venture out of your boundaries. And never go near hostile 'kittypets'. The tom had dealt with them before, and got a good scraping. Nothing the Feeders couldn't fix, eh? As the young cat padded near, he popped out from behind the fence where he hid, onto the top of it. "'Ey there, 'lil one. Ain't 'ya far from home 'ere?" He asked quite devilishly in his western accent. The she-cat looked up, surprised, but soon let her fur lay flat. "I'm explorin'! So I'm okay. Who're you?" The cat mewed, and Jasper smiled even more now. "'Muh name's Jaspeh, but that's not so 'portant. What's 'yer name?" He asked, quickly examining her again. Young. Stupid. Seven Moons. Perfect for a joke on.

After a quick conversation, Jaypaw and Jasper were padding around to 'explore' the area together. He was around her height, just a bit bigger, but she was tall-ish. "'Ey there, Jaypaw. "Why don't 'cha follow me 'ta here?" He asked, gesturing to an apartment- his Feeders one, to be exact. His joke was ready, and readied quite well. Jaypaw agreed, and the explored the 'den', as Jaypaw called it. Right when she walked out, He pulled down the string that kept the window open, and the safety spikes landed right before the outer-base of her tail. "Gahh!" She yowled, tears in her eyes, as blood poured out of her tail. Cries echoed from outside, and the sick Jasper was laughing like a psycho. "Bahahaha! 'Ya fell for 'mah trap, 'ya stupid furball! Bahahaha! Look what'cha gotten 'yerself intah! Serves 'ya right for trustin' ah strangah! Bahaha!" As he was rolling around laughing, the young Jaypaw was crying, pain searing through her tail and rump. "S-Someone... H-help me..." But the kittypets nearby were either too afraid or dumb to help, and she was sure no one would...

- - -

Meanwhile, Heronwing led a small patrol of Halfmoon and Swiftpaw off their territory. "C'mon! She couldn't have got far! I smell her trail!" She yowled to them, being a protective aunt to them. "Gahhhhhh!" She screeched as she nearly ran into the Thunderpath. The scent ended right here before her, just a little more to Twolegplace and that'd been too far... Right? She looked around to make sure dead Jaypaw wasn't anywhere. "Where's the scent?!" She cried, trying to pick it up again. She was thankful no Thunderclanners had spotted them, and questioned them at that. That'd be hard to explain- Oh, yes, my neice decided to prance around on your territory and dance on the Thunderpath! How interesting, right? Ohoho~!

OOC- Someone can find the scent somewhere over the crossing to Twolegplace. Hope I got the area of the Thunderpath right (before Twolegplace, a bit over TC's territory).

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 16:31

Halfmoon opened her jaws to scent. She was overwhelmed by the smells, but recognized RiverClan scent. Jaypaw! "I think I smell her," she told Heronwing and Swiftpaw. "This way!" The deformed she-cat started to run towards Twolegplace.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 18:33

Swiftpaw ran after Halfmoon, following. She was worried for little Jaypaw. She hoped nothing terrible happened to the young apprentice, like being attacked by a fox or badger, by a ThunderClan patrol, getting captured by Twolegs, or what she'd never think of, being trapped under a spiked window.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 18:42

Heronwing ran alongside Swiftpaw, behind Halfmoon. Please don't be dead, Jaypaw. Please don't be dead! She ran, claws unsheathed, as they ran into Twolegplace. Her scent was attached to another scent here, now, and she was scared. Jaypaw! You better not have been kidnapped or I'll kill you! She angrily thought, though of course she didn't mean the killing part. "Here! I picked up another scent! There's a turn and she's being followed or something!" She yowled to them as they paused. "Follow me!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 19:31

Swiftpaw turned to Heronwing and started dashing to her. Her ears pointed up as she heard a faint cry.
It was so faint, she was barely able to make up the cry of Jaypaw! "I can hear her!" she meowed, carefully listening. She pointed over to a Twoleg nest. "Somewhere over there!"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 20:15

Halfmoon ran through the forest, occassionally bumping into things on her blind side. It didn't matter. She needed to help find Jaypaw.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 20:53

"Then let's go!" She yowled, leading them again now, her strong legs' muscles rippling. A quick chase after the scent and they should be...

no.

Jaypaw.

Heronwing stood in front of the young apprentice, her niece. She sat there, passed out, bleeding from the tail base. Heronwing mistook her for dead, not seeing her light breathing. Her claws dug into the ground as her body shook with fear and trembling sadness. no no no no no no no no no no

She padded forward, checking for a pulse, though doubtful. She was so relieved, but still trembling. "She's alive. We have to get her out somehow, though." She said, taking charge. "Lets... Find a way to pull her tail out." She said as she padded to the closed-entrance/exit to the best. She tried to pry it open, but her paw was pricked on one of the spikes and jumped back. Is this a joke? Is this a sick joke? What is going on?!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 21:16

Swiftpaw gazed at Jaypaw in horror. She ran to where her tail was stuck. She tried to pull it up will her claws, but a sharp pain hit her pad and toe. A spike touched her pad and she snagged a claw. She backed away into the garden and started to lick where her paw hurt. After a minute she was ready to do something, but what?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 16:50

"Get her tail out?" repeated Halfmoon slowly. "Oh Heronwing... She doesn't have a tail." She walked gingerly up to the young apprentice.

Last edited by Ashwing on Sat 13 Feb 2016 - 13:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 16:57

"Oh, Starclan..." She breathed. "Halfmoon, you're right..." Heronwing quickly examined her. "We have to find a way to open that, in order to free it up a bit. We don't know how much is still attached." She ordered, trying to find a way to open it when she noticed the handle. Quickly, she got her claws through it and pulled. She gasped as it worked. She saw another handle on the other side. "S-someone pet that one!" She exclaimed in her effort to open it all the way.

OOC- sorry, on mobile- no color.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 19:17

Swiftpaw ran back to the entrance/exit. She stuck her paws under and tried to pull the other handle. She was able to have her claws get a grip on it. She pulled as hard as she could. The handle turned a bit and the exit lifted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 14:01

Halfmoon ran up to help Swiftpaw lift the other handle. Grunting as she used all her effort, the handle finally clicked. "Come on, Jaypaw," she hissed through her teeth. "Get out! We need to get you back to Duskpaw!"

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 14:17

Swiftpaw breathed heavily with the pain in her claws. "Hurry, Jaypaw!" she hissed. She heard a faint voice, of a cat... laughing. Does he really think this is funny?! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 15:26

Jaypaw was dreaming of Jasper-the cat who trapped her there. She wondered why he did this, and for what? Pain seared through her, voices of recognizable cats clouding around her. Her eyes dimly awoke and she was sent into a whole lot more pain, and she silently screamed, for no sound came out. Blood soaked her back paws, tail, and legs. It hurt so much. Her body was limp, but she managed to move her paws slightly. Heronwing spit a sigh of relief as she got up, the window now completely open. "Help me get her on my back, please." She grunted as she got down so it would be easier for them to get her on.

Thank gosh she's alive.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) EmptySat 13 Feb 2016 - 15:43

Halfmoon used her paws to gently ease Jaypaw onto Heronwing's back. The wound looked bad. Oh Wisteriasky... why'd you leave us now?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)   "Happy Fun Times!" (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Happy Fun Times!" (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next