Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)   If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 10:31

Webkit paused as he looked at the freshkill pile, he had overheard some of his clanmates talking about frogs and he was determined to figure out what this 'beast' was. He sighed as he gave the pile of prey a puzzled look, Webkit had just one small problem... he had no clue what a frog looked like.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)   If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 8:39

Dunepaw stared at Webkit, who stared at the freshkill pile. Dunepaw thought he was old enough to eat prey.So what's he doing, staring at the freshkill pile like that? Dunepaw padded over. "Webkit, why are you staring at the freshkill pile." he said. "Aren't you old enough to eat from it?" he asked.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)   If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 13:09

Webkit looked at the apprentice and nodded as his fur started to heat up with embarrassment. "I was trying to figure out what a frog was..." He pawed at the snow as he shuffled in place.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)   If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 7:01

Nettlekit was walking around camp when he saw one of his den mates and padded up to them he sat next Webkit and frowned 'What is a frog?' he thought
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)   If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 8:36

Briarkit walked up to Webkit "Well MY mom told me they are green." Briarkit almost always says things rudely unless he's being kind for once.

:3
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)   If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 2:32

Nettlekit looked at his brother then at Webkit then back to the freshkill pile to look for a frog
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)   If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 2:55

Webkit blinked and looked at Briarkit before raising his head to scent the air. "Well, I heard they smell like pond water and mud."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)   If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) EmptyMon 14 Mar 2016 - 6:28

Nettlekit took a sniff in the air near the freshkill pile, nothing really smelled like pond water or mud...maybe they had to go sneak off out of camp to find a creature called a frog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)   If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

If curiosity kills cats, Webkit has been dead for a while... (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1