Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) Empty
PostSubject: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:01 am

Shinepaw sighed. StarClan was beautiful, but she personally missed the clans more, where she could be with her friends, family, clan mates. Her tail curled around her paws. It was her fate, she had to die! She said that to Goldenpaw and Sunpaw! But she wished she hadn't, she wished she could change that destiny. Her ears pinned against her head.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:18 am

Ooc Mind if I join in?

Owlfeather had spotted the young apprentice who she remembered joined Starclan's ranks not that long ago. She felt sympathy for the young apprentice and the long since dead Thunderclan Warrior padded over to the apprentices hello there young one " she mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:26 am

OOC: Didn't I say it was open to ALL the dead cats? ;)
IC: Shinepaw was shocked by the warrior, she turned around and smiled. "Hello, I'm Shinepaw. And you?" She purred.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:05 am

Goldenpaw padded over. "Hello, Owlfeather. I'm Goldenpaw." Goldenpaw stated. She looked at Shinepaw. "Everything alright?" She meowed, "I joined you here with Mother now. Aren't you happier?" She felt bad, so she licked Shinepaw behind her ears.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:07 am

"My name is Owlfeather I used to be in your clan"Owlfeather mewed smiling some."I died before your time of course... "Dhe mewed but she smiled some. She then smiled " hello Goldenpaw "

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:13 am

Goldenpaw smiled, and would have shouted out, 'Cool!' But instead flicked her white tail tip in amusement.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:31 am

"Yes yes you died before them, stop repeating things they already know." Meowed light-heartedly a long furred, calico she-cat her green eyes rolling at the younger warrior. "My name is Patcheye, a Windclan warrior that is just as old as Falconstar." She meowed, she felt that that was a achievement on it's own. "Now Thunderclan certainly has had its troubled times has it not? That fire was bad but thankfully not as bad as the fire in Windclan! We had it easy!" She meowed, rather glad that having an easier time for Windclan was the case.

Last edited by Grey on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:46 am

Goldenpaw's green eyes got big and wide with astonishment. "How old is Falconstar?" She questioned, and while she was waiting for a reply, "I died from the fire!" She spat, as Patchpelt shared. She gave a little growl, then remembered that StarClan cats were to be in peace. "I'm sorry for getting angry, but I would have much rather I have survived. My brother, Sunpaw, is now even more depressed. He was sad when our mother, Whitecloud, died, and he was more upset when Shinepaw died. He shared a special bond with me, so now he's depressed that I died." Goldenpaw explained.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:56 am

Shinepaw couldn't help it. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She ran over to Goldenpaw and buried her face into her starry fur.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:52 am

Goldenpaw stopped smiling. She gave Shinepaw a few comphortng licks. She thought about Sunpaw. Her eyes, became a soft green.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:29 am

Shinepaw purred. She loved it when Goldenpaw licked her. I smile grew on her face and her ears lifted up, but she didn't stop crying.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:04 am

"Shh, it's okay. I got you." Goldenpaw purred. A smile grew on her face, too. I'm forming a bond with Shinepaw! I like this! It reminds me of Sunpaw, though. Goldenpaw thought, remembering that same strong bond with Sunpaw. She smiled more, and looked down through the misty clouds. She saw ThunderClan, and RiverClan. She hissed at the thought of those fish-eating-fox-hearts.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:23 am

Shinepaw lifted her head from Goldenpaw's shoulder. The tears still streamed down her starlit face, but she was smiling.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Owlfeather rolled her eyes at Patcheye's remark but then watched as the two apprentice cried. She felt bad for them sympathy clear In her eyes. Though she didn't say a word.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:20 pm

"It's not that bad here, I think I saw Dewstar. He was the leader before Spottedstar!" Firepaw meowed, appearing before the two she-cats. His pelt was full and lush as it was before his demise. He looked over at his cousins, feeling great sorrow within that they'd all never become warriors. But at least they could watch over their loved over. Daisypaw, Flashpaw, Ghostpaw, Stormpaw, Sweetpaw, and their parents, he'd watch over them till the day he'd come back as another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)   Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Isn't it beautiful? ( OPEN TO ALL DEM DEAD CATS)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next