Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrol! (Open to all WC)

Go down 
+2
Reaper King
Knight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

Patrol! (Open to all WC) Empty
PostSubject: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Stretching and shivering against the cold, young Spiderfur's eyes immediatly shot open as usual. She was quick to rise and only settled down when she saw a few of her clanmates wandering about. The tiny she-cat shook out her short fur and quickly padded towards the warm-looking lump of apprentices. She looked through the pile until she spotted one paticular cat: Pinepaw. "Wake up." The warrior was glad she didn't stutter often if she whispered. "We're going on a patrol."

She looked up at the sky warily. She hadn't yet seen a hawk this season, but she knew they'd return any day now. She and her apprentice were practically the same size and therefore could both be taken, which terrified her. Not that she'd let that on.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Breezepaw's eyes blinked open at the mention of a patrol. She hadn't been on one yet, and so perked up at the chance she had now. She quickly escaped the den and approached Spiderfur. "Can I go on this patrol too?" She asked. It would be nice to hang out with her sibling too.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Dovepaw's ears perked at patrol. "Me too!!" She yeled as she ran out of the den.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Rowancloud could've heard Dovepaw's cheerful meow from a mile away. He rose from his haunches, stretching his legs with exhaustion. "You seem lively today," he noted to his apprentice as he approached the other cats. "Dovepaw and I would like to come along," the large tom mentioned to Spiderfur with a nod.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Patrol! (Open to all WC) N6a5zHfPatrol! (Open to all WC) IMrnxD6Patrol! (Open to all WC) GMXQgOOPatrol! (Open to all WC) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Patrol! (Open to all WC) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:41 pm

Pinepaw grumbled at Spiderfur's words, and hastily got himself up. He quickly groomed down his gorgeous, shiny coat and let out a hiss of annoyance as practically a hundred cats begged to join. Couldn't he have a patrol without millions of others joining? Guess not. He let out a quick growl at Dovepaw. He hated her lively, excited nature. It was annoying to him. Though it was always nice to see a littermate near you, he was still a bit irritated today. Nonetheless, he sent a half-smile to his sister, Breezepaw, in greetings.
He then looked to Spiderfur and noted Rowancloud's sudden appearance after Dovepaw. "Can we go now? I'd rather keep this patrol... Smaller." He growled lowly, though trying not to get too grouchy, as warriors were meant to be respected.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Ashwing had padded out to see what was going on. "What with all the Clans but the one we don't share a border with being our enemies, you have a patrol and you want to keep it small?" she asked wonderingly. "As a senior warrior, I think I'd better come along, just to be sure."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:48 am

Spiderfur secretly agreed with her apprentice, but didn't have the heart to say no to her fellow warriors. "Then l-let's go n-now." She bit her tongue. With another short glance at the sky, the tiny she-cat padded out into the territory. The sharp breeze immediatly hit her, biting through her short fur and causing her to shiver. She had to jog to keep up with her clanmates, but stayed behind them. They broke the harsh wind that would have otherwise blown her over. "W-why not the R-Riverclan border?" She remembered the tom she'd met while she had still been an apprentice and wondered how he was doing. Although she wasn't paticularly attached to him, she hoped he was still alive, to know someone outside her clan.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Breezepaw was happy to go along on the patrol. She returned her brother's smile, and looked towards the warriors. She followed behind them when they started to leave the camp. When they mentioned going towards Riverclan first the apprentice couldn't help but growl slightly. She didn't really care for other clans.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Ashwing nodded. She would let Spiderfur lead, she just wanted to tag along. "That sounds like a good idea."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Pinepaw bristled at Ashwing, a little angry. Is she serious? We're just patrolling, we don't need all of Windclan to join us. He said to himself, growling a bit. He noticed Breezepaw's returning smile and couldn't help but feel a bit better- family would do that to you. The tom sighed, and padded alongside Spiderfur and Breezepaw, annoyed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol! (Open to all WC)   Patrol! (Open to all WC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol! (Open to all WC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-