Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 19:28

Sablefur hopped onto the Tallrock, head raised high. It was time for another apprentice ceremony. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony N6a5zHfMothkit's Apprentice Ceremony IMrnxD6Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony GMXQgOOMothkit's Apprentice Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 19:26

Mothkit had waited long enough. He was ready, so when Sablefur called for a Clan meeting, the chocolate tabby didn't hesistate. He placed himself right beneath the TallRock, amber eyes shining brightly.

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 21:03

Ashwing watched from the warriors' den, tired out from an earlier patrol. Did these kits know how lucky they were to be born in WindClan?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 20:35

Icestorm gave a yawn waking towards his mate and sitting down next to her. It had been a while since he had an apprentice and wondered who this kit's mentor would be.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 15:19

ooc: Sorry, been busy all week ^^

ic: "Tonight we gather to make this kit an apprentice," Sablefur began. "Mothkit, from tonight until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Mothpaw. Your mentor will be Icestorm. May he teach you everything he knows." Sablefur joined in the chanting.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony N6a5zHfMothkit's Apprentice Ceremony IMrnxD6Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony GMXQgOOMothkit's Apprentice Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 15:32

[ooc: It's all good yo ;3 hoping this reply is okay - it was jumbled in my head.]

Mothpaw! He was finally an apprentice! Amber eyes shining, the newly appointed apprentice turned to his mentor, Icestorm. “I will be the best apprentice you've ever had,” he stated with absolute certainty and determination as he leaned to touch noses with the grey cat. Mothpaw held no doubts at all.

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 11 Feb 2016 - 16:24

Ashwing nodded in approval at the choice that Sablefur made. Her mate was a great warrior and a goodhearted cat.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 16:01

Icestorm gave a purr at the kits enthusiasm. He was growing older by the minute and was glad to have an apprentice to keep his spirits up. "I know you will. I'm glad to be your mentor." He touched noses with her and smiled.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mothkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1