Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dappledkit of Thunderclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Dappledkit of Thunderclan  Empty
PostSubject: Dappledkit of Thunderclan    Dappledkit of Thunderclan  EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 20:16

Ooc ok so to clarify I don't have the room yet I've decided Roaringpaw isn't panning out very well and since this kit I'm making is going to be his nice I wanted him to meet his nieces and nephews before I have him vanish so if it's alright I'd like to go ahead and make this and as soon as the topic for the kits is made I'll be making a topic for Roaringpaw to leave and make room for Dappledkit

Cat Name: Dappledkit
Dappledpaw
Dappledleaf

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: kit looks:Dappledkit of Thunderclan  2h6cc5t

6 moon -warrior age looks:Dappledkit of Thunderclan  621b98767ec0c7aadaacf87ed0f1cc69

Young warrior to warrior looks-Dappledkit of Thunderclan  F1b4d97ea6893ef666cf4959a379bf7f

Warrior to older-Dappledkit of Thunderclan  Calico-minx-medium-adult-female---cat-americanlisted_31314193

Personality: Dappledkit is a very tentive, nervous and very caring kit. She does tend to get into trouble but it's not often. She would often be seen with her mother rather then playing though if asked she would attempt to play with others.

Origins:*Mother is Bluesong ( which was rouge x thunderclan) and Ravenheart (I think that was the name)(part Thunderclan if I remember right)

Clan: Thunderclan

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dappledkit of Thunderclan    Dappledkit of Thunderclan  EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 15:01

Ooc bump

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Dappledkit of Thunderclan    Dappledkit of Thunderclan  EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 15:44

I will approve when your character is gone, I understand the situation, but you need the other character gone first. I will not allow for six cats, even if it's only temporary.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dappledkit of Thunderclan    Dappledkit of Thunderclan  EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 15:57

Alright well I'll just make a topic now for Roaringpaw leaving then.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dappledkit of Thunderclan    Dappledkit of Thunderclan  EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 21:00

Roaringpaw is gone.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dappledkit of Thunderclan    Dappledkit of Thunderclan  EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 21:05

Approved
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dappledkit of Thunderclan    Dappledkit of Thunderclan  EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 21:06

Thanks

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dappledkit of Thunderclan    Dappledkit of Thunderclan  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dappledkit of Thunderclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: