Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinitette

Trinitette

Characters : [F]Frozenkit | [S]Shadekit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kits
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6

Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 9:44

The sound of hissing and spitting could be heard from a distant corner within the camp's walls, dismaying anybody who was close enough to hear.  But rather it be from a pair of fighting felines, it was instead one cat infuriated over the other at the lack of interest currently displayed.

Frozenkit's ears were bent back as far as they could go, a look of apparent distaste visible on her face.  With a quick lash of her silver-tipped tail, the young she-cat faced her brother with tensed shoulders.  She would stand for this no longer!  A yowl ripped from her maw as she pounced, the fluffy kitten's fur seemingly eating up both bodies as the entangled mass rolled around.  "Pay attention to me!"

The tom-cat sighed at his sister's repeated attempt to grasp his attention.  He simply did not care what she had to say, for it was usually a complaint of another kit, or an unfair request from a queen.  Though Shadekit knew she was going to react through physical means, he felt wasting his breath over one of her silly problems was even more taxing.  However, as the she-cat pounced, he had misjudged just how heavy she actually was and he fell onto his back with a soft thump!  "Ger'roff me!" he mewed, but his muffled cries were smothered from the long fur that was inside his mouth.

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 10:03

Firestream padded into camp and nearly jumped out of her fur at loud hissing. Firestream stomped towards the noise to check out what the situation was, or what was actually happening. She hoped it wasn't snakes, but she thought those usually showed up in Thunderclan. What she found didn't shock her.
"Knock it off you two, you're disrupting the whole clan with your yowling and hissing!" Firestream complained angrily. These were the two knew kits in the nursery and so far they seemed like enough trouble as it is. The ginger and gray warrior glared the kits down but they were soft and began to fill with amusement.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 10:10

Wisteriasky heard an unpleasant sound from her medicine den. After what happened to her brother, Aspenberry, she rushed out. "What is going on?" she yowled, turning to the two kits. "Knock it off you two!" she chided angrily. "You're acting like you were raised in a badger set!"

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Trinitette

Trinitette

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 12:04

Frozenkit's lump of a body weighed down upon her brother, only making herself heavier as she tensed her muscles.  Hearing his soft cry to get off, she placed her tiny mitten atop his mouth and retorted, Only if you listen to me!  Stop struggling!"  However, as the stamping of paws approached, she snapped her head up to find herself face-to-face with Firestream - a newly appointed warrior, and Wisteriasky - RiverClan's medicine cat.  With a quick flurry, she scrambled off of Shadekit and confronted the older felines.  The kitten puffed out her chest in a defiant manner.  "It's Shadekit's fault, he's ignoring me!  And anyway.." she narrowed her eyes, "This really has nothing to do with you, so I don't think you should interfere."  Frozenkit ended her sentence with an affronted Hmph.

Grateful for Firestream's and Wisteriasky's arrival, Shadekit plucked himself off the frosty floor and shook out his fur, spitting out tufts of white as he did so.  As Frozenkit began her usual defiance with the senior cats, he seated himself and cast his gaze in the other direction, appearing distant and unhearing.  His sister's blatant disrespect for the chain-of-command, and the fact that she had no filter, aggravated him beyond compare if he tuned in, so it was best for everybody if they pretended she was nonexistent.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 15:00

Wisteriasky widened her eyes, shocked at the kit's rudeness. With a quick paw, she bopper the kit's head roughly with her paw. "Not my issue? Would you like to talk to Fishstar about it then?" In a swift movement, she leaded over and picked the troublesome kit by the scruff, slowly heading to the leader's den.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 17:20

Dewpaw came rushing over when she heard all the ruckus, "What in the name..." The silver and white she-cat's voice trailed off as she grasped the situation but couldn't help to smile a bit as it reminded her of just a few moons ago when she was a kit, "Come on now, we need to be respectful. Especially to our medicine cat!" But before she fully finished her sentence Frozenkit was already on her way to Fishstar's den by the scruff.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Trinitette

Trinitette

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 18:04

OOC: Ranette are you my double?  Or am I yours?  Our usernames are similar :P

Frozenkit attempted to scramble away from the flying paw, but to no avail; it connected swiftly and smoothly with her cranium.  Ears flattened against her head, she glared up at the medicine cat with obvious dislike.  Bring me to see Fishstar over this?  She's bluffing...  But as she barely finished her thoughts, Frozenkit was whisked off her fores and dangled helplessly from Wisteriasky's maw.  "Fine, take me to him!  I don't care.."  She barely glanced at Dewpaw as the apprentice approached, instead dividing most of her attention to the one carrying her.  "This isn't fair, I didn't even start this..."

A smirk plastered itself to Shadekit's face as Wisteriasky took his sister away.  Serves her right, she's nothing but a nuisance.  The tom shifted his gaze to Dewpaw as the apprentice spoke.  "Good luck trying to get her to understand that; it's the very thing she lacks."

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 18:45

OOC: Oh yeah haha! Twinsies yay :P Wow you have a great signature and character profiles very prim and organised, I haven't finished my signature picture or cat profiles yet and I have been a member for a while 0~0

Dewpaw watched as Frozenkit argued with the medicine cat who obviously wasn't interested in anything the kit had to say, she then heard the voice of Shadekit who seemed to be pleased with the situation. "I guess these things just take time, your sister could learn a lot from you, promise me that you will keep an eye on her." She sighed, thinking if she would mature later on. "Although it does give quite a character if I do say so myself, it may not be all bad especially in battle. She seems to be the type that fights for whats right." She quickly added and let out a reasurring purr to Shadekit.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 19:55

Firestream huffed as Wistriasky led Frozenkit away.
"Your sister needs to learn manners," Firestream muttered.

PostSubject: Re: Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]   Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozenkit's and Shadekit's Loud Arrival! [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: