Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Herb Gathering Patrol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Herb Gathering Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Herb Gathering Patrol   Herb Gathering Patrol EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 12:44

Oceanpaw wanted to gather herbs, for SkyClan and for RiverClan. Swiftpaw decided to join in. "Anybody else wanna join?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering Patrol   Herb Gathering Patrol EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 13:06

Reedpaw padded out from where ever he was. "I would like to join if you don't mind Oceanpaw." It would be a good experience for him to get out and help both clans. Even if they were just gathering herbs. Maybe he could hunt along the way.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering Patrol   Herb Gathering Patrol EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 13:10

Rainpaw padded up beside his brother, shooting him a quick glance. Though they were brothers by blood, they were definitely not brothers in the apprentice's eyes. "I might as well. I don't have much else to do. And we can't have a pretty she-cat like yourself out alone in the forest with those pesky WindClan running about, can we?" the light brown tom meowed, winking at the medicine cat apprentice. It wasn't his fault if she accepted his flirt or not.

Herb Gathering Patrol N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering Patrol   Herb Gathering Patrol EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 13:19

Oceanpaw did accept the flirt, a tiny bit uncomfortably. She wondered why Rainpaw was flirting with a medicine cat apprentice. She shook the thoughts away. "You both can join." she answered. "Shall we start the patrol?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering Patrol   Herb Gathering Patrol EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 13:33

"N-not without me!" Pebblepaw exclaimed, dashing over. The Skyclan apprentice, always eager to participate in anything and everything, heaved as she finally approached them, now waiting to go. "C-Can I come...?" She asked, smiling. It was hard to dash over in the snow, and it tired her quickly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering Patrol   Herb Gathering Patrol EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 15:50

Oceanpaw nodded. She lead the patrol to the territory. "Go ahead and gather cobwebs, poppy seeds, and other herbs. I'm going to Twolegplace to get some Catmint." she said. "Those ThunderClan cats won't welcome you into their territory!" Swiftpaw protested. "Don't worry, no cat dares to attack a medicine cat. StarClan forbid. You lead the patrol now, Swiftpaw." she reassured her. She walked off, on her way to Twolegplace.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering Patrol   Herb Gathering Patrol EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:21

Reedpaw's tail moved slightly when the medicine cat walked off. Well they better get started. "Well I guess I will go grab the cobwebs." He said, giving a glance to Rainpaw before heading off to an area to grab what he said he would grab. It was strange to have some family come back after they were missing, but as long as mother was happy, he supposed he was.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering Patrol   Herb Gathering Patrol EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 18:28

Swiftpaw nodded. "I'll get the poppy seeds." she said. She saw a poppy flower nearby. She pulled it out and gathered it's seeds. She picked them up, swept some snow off the ground, and placed the seeds there. "When you get herbs, put them here. Keep them in there own pile." she said.

--At Twolegplace--
Oceanpaw did find a ThunderClan patrol at the river, but they let her go. She saw a Catmint bush. She picked the leaves and started carrying them back to the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herb Gathering Patrol   Herb Gathering Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Herb Gathering Patrol
Page 1 of 1