Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Familiar Breeze [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

A Familiar Breeze [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 18:51

Breezekit sat at the enterance of the nursery. She was looking out at the camp, she didn't step out into the clearing, because it was rather cold. The wind didn't help the fact. Her blue eyes glanced around, and then looked back to her sleeping mother. Feathertail was her mother, she had two littermates, Saltkit, and Pinekit. She didn't exactly know where they were. Her soft black tail hit softly against the ground as she contemplated what she wanted to do.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptyFri 8 Jan 2016 - 3:26

Emberleaf padded into the nursery, Cherivil hanging out of his mouth. A queen was getting ready to have kits, and the ginger tom wanted to be ready for when the time came. As he put the herbs down in the corner of the nursery where kits wouldn't get them, he turned around and saw a bored-looking she-kit sitting at the entrance of the nursery. "Hello, young one," the medicine cat purred as he approached the black ball of fluff. "And what might you be up to?"

A Familiar Breeze [Open] Image13

A Familiar Breeze [Open] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 12:54

Breezekit blinked, and looked up at the medicine cat. Her blue eyes seemed a bit cold, but some fondness sat in them. "It's too cold out there for me to go out, but it's too boring in here for me to stay." She said casting her eyes back out in the open. She was in quite a pickle. She glanced over to the medicine cat not knowing why he smelled weird. She didn't know what herbs smelled like, so she ended up saying, "You smell funny.."

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 16:06

Emberleaf chuckled with a queer smile. "Thank you, I get that a lot. It's the stench of herbs you smell on me. My job is a blessing and a curse." He sighed, then started to deal with the predicament that the little kit was in. "Before I can help you, my friend, I'm afraid that I need a name from you, just in case if I want to address you with anything besides Little Missy, Lady, My Friend, Random She-kit, Kit, Young'n, Miss, Child, and the list goes on. I am Emberleaf, by the way."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptySat 9 Jan 2016 - 16:18

Breezekit shifted slightly. From one of her paws to the other, then stopped. "My name is Breezekit." She said looking up at the taller cat. She had heard her mother mention Emberleaf before. Was he one of the ones that helped her with something the other night?She took a glance back to her slumbering mother."How are you going to fix my issue?" She asked her blue eyes looking up at him.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptyMon 11 Jan 2016 - 22:00

Willowkit was still new to the nursery. She had scarcely been let outside of it, but now, in the weak sunlight and chill, she was able to sneak around the other sleeping cats. Just when she thought she was free, she met another kit and a full grown cat with an odd smell. Her eyes grew wide, worried that she might get in trouble for sneaking around like this.

"Hello," she greeted them quietly, taking half a step backwards so as not to seem too anxious to get around them.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptyTue 12 Jan 2016 - 16:56

Breezekit turned around to look at the cat that appeared behind her, and the medicine cat. Her eyes brightened when she realized it was her sister, Willowkit. "Hello Willowkit." She greeted with a slight purr. Now that one of her littermates are here, maybe they could go exploring or have some fun. It was still a bit cold. "It's really cold outside." She said in a little bit of a sad tone.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 2:52

"Well, I am going to fix your problem by..." before Emberleaf could answer, another bundle of fluff came over with a greeting. "Hello, little one, what is your name?" he purred in a light tone to set the two at ease. "Breezekit, I see that you've gotten a friend now? Does this fix your issue?"

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 19:56

"Willowkit," the small tabby said softly, glancing at her sibling. Had Breezekit been looking for someone to play with? Willowkit realized what the other said was true, that it was indeed cold outside, which she knew wouldn't be much fun to be in. She grew dejected.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptyWed 13 Jan 2016 - 20:01

Breezekit frowned. "I do have Willowkit to play with now, but I want to go outside an explore." That's all she ever wanted to do. She wanted to explore, she wanted to figure out every detail of this camp, even the leader's den. Though they weren't supposed to go in there, but she was family to Falconstar.. Maybe he would let her. Maybe.. "What do you wanna do Willowkit?"

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 2:43

Emberleaf paused as he listened to Breezekit's reply. "Hmm...I wish I could make it warmer outside, then you two could have fun without becoming cold or getting green cough. I'm sorry to disappoint you, Breezekit." He frowned. Maybe he could take the two into the medicine cat den? Would they like that? Would Gorsefeather mind that? Would it even be safe? With all of the herbs and dangerous berries in there, it may not be the best place for a playground. But if Emberleaf kept a close eye on them, it could work. Plus, it was warm in the Medicine Cat's den. Emberleaf could put the herbs away so that the kits wouldn't get to them. "Hey, I take back what I just said. Do you two want to go on an adventure?" All he needed it do was make a hole filled with plants sound fun.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Familiar Breeze [Open]   A Familiar Breeze [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Familiar Breeze [Open]
Page 1 of 1