Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu) Empty
PostSubject: The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu)   The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu) EmptySun 3 Jan 2016 - 20:47

Patchpaw had gone hunting with Vixenpaw that day. The snow had melted a bit, the odd sunshine spraying forth from the clouds. He danced through the nice day, heart a flutter. All this helped from his situation with his "father" and adoptive father. The Riverclan tom padded to the river, smiling as the ice was gone now, melting away. He happily fished, and noticed a rather large one slightly farther away. Despite the distance, he dived into the chilling water. Just grab the fish and go back, everybody'd be happy, right?

Wrong. The water swept him up as soon as he grabbed the fish, and a wave of deja vu flashed over him. The current dragged him to a rock, sharp edges bearing like teeth. He screamed, for he knew he might not make it.

OOV- Sorry for the sloppy RPing, I've got a bit of Writers Block today.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu)   The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 15:30

OOC: It's cool bro

Vixenpaw was trying her hand at hunting water voles that lingered close to the shore. Her mother had warned her not to, that might anger WindClan that were occupying their lands, but since when did she bow to hare-brained fools. Her mother was the deputy and her aunt, the Leader, she was a proud RiverClan cat who wouldn't let a filthy WindClanner stop her. So the red she-cat was creeping up slowly on the vole, bushy tail sticking high in the sky as she stalked over when she heard a yowl.

"Patchpaw?!" She meowed in surprise and fear, scaring off the vole. But she didn't care about the meagre piece of prey now, instead she bolted over to where the noise had come from, weaving through the reeds like only a RiverClan cat could. That's when she spotted her best friend, dragged by the River through rocks by the current. "No! Hold on!" She yowled, dashing along the river until she came across a ledge nearby that look somewhat stable.

Vixenpaw laid her body flat and stuck out her paws. "Try take my paws! Patchpaw!" She feared that it wasn't enough, would he even hear her? But she had to try.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu)   The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu) EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 15:40

It was all terrifying, being thrown through the icy waves. He soon saw the familiar fur of Vixenpaw a bit away, yet close. He couldn't hear her words, but as he neared the jutted rock, he grabbed hold of her paw. He feared it would be to no avail.

The tom felt his body being pulled to the right- it was quite uncomfortable. His paws wrapped around Vixenpaw's, fear in his eyes. He feared he would lose his grip.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu)   The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 1:23

The utter terror in Patchpaw's eyes were reflected in her own as Vixenpaw sank her claws into the tom's pelt, trying to keep a hold of him lest he float away. She was terrified, could she even hold onto him and drag him to shore, she wasn't exactly huge or powerful. But she had to try. "Trust me!" Risking it all, she let go for a second with one paw to twist around. Before he could slip away, the she-cat lunged with her jaws, gripping him by the scruff and holding on with all of her might.

The grip was better than before, she could do this. With a heave and a ho, she begun to pull him onto the ledge. It was painful for her, her jaws ached and her shoulders felt like they were being pulled off by some giant monster, but she remained in control. After what seemed like moons later, she finally did it. Patchpaw was safe.

She would have said something sooner, but she was too busy panting in exhaustion and twitching from residual adrenaline. "Are... Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu)   The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 8:52

Everything happened in a blur. Fear, hope and terror clung to his eyes as he was dragged out, everything tumbling down around him. He sat on the ground finally, drenched coat sogging the ground. Are you okay? He heard her ask. "Y-Yes... T-Thank y-you..." He said, and his eyes glimmered for a moment. This she-cat, his close friend, saved his life. He wondered what he could do to repay her.

"How... How c-can I thank you...? You... You s-saved my life..." He said, eyes shining. He owed his life to her, but wondered what he could do now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu)   The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu) Empty

Back to top Go down

The River Flows Forth (Closed for Pikachu)
Page 1 of 1