Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dewkit intro [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Dewkit intro [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 1:39

Dewkit looks around the not so familiar camp and is overwhelmed with excitement. She dips her sliver paw into the river and desperately and jumps back. "COLD!" she screeches for all the clan to here and you notice the small new kit.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Dewkit intro [OPEN] Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!

Last edited by Renette on Fri 1 Jan 2016 - 4:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 2:34

Vixenpaw, who was curled under the willow tree, stalked over to the young kit with her bushy red tail waving behind her. She'd just finished downing a fish, not her favourite, but without territory to hunt in thanks to the fox-hearted WindClan cats, she had to make do without her favourite finches. "It is Leafbare. Whatcha expect?" She asked the kit, gently nudging her away from the bitterly cold water.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 3:31

Dewkit looked up at Vixenpaw and smiled "Leafbare is nothing a fierce kit like me can't handle!" she laughed and tumbled over due to her jumping on her hind legs. Dewkit had never swam before as she was born in the cold temperatures of leafbare but was always fascinated by the water.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 3:52

"Careful now." Vixenpaw warned, not sternly like a queen, she understood the kit's desire and curiosity, she'd been a kit herself only a few moons ago. "You can catch Greencough if you get too wet." The ginger she-cat had never seen a case of Greencough herself, being born in Leaffall, but she knew just how dangerous it could be. The elders would tell stories of how the clan was crippled for a whole two moons, kits dying, queens too ill to give milk, she shuddered at the mere thought. "Wanna play a game instead? Spot the fish? Moss ball?"
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 4:27

Although Dewkit wasn't fully aware of what Greencough was and it's dangers she could tell it was not good and was startled by this but the thought of having a friend to play with lightened up her spirits.
"Yeah! I'm happy with what ever game you want to play!" she yelled playfully and bouncing on the spot.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 4:35

"Let's play, moss ball then." The solid red she-cat bounded over to a rock and scraped off the almost frosted over moss into a neat ball. Little bits clung to her paw, but she shook them off before bring it over to place in front of the kit. "I'll kick this moss ball around, and you have to try catch it and take it off me. When you catch it, it'll be my turn. Okay?" She asked, explaining it as simply as possible. It had been a while since she played a game, after the loss of her siblings, none of them had really been in the right mood to play around.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 4:41

Dewkit grinned and shook her head rapidly already springing into action she crouched and awaited for the moss ball to be kicked "Thanks for playing with me, seems like no one has the time anymore." Dewkit added sorely but tried to push the drama aside for a while as she was only a kit.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 4:57

OOC: May I join? Dewleaf 2 lol.

IC: Salmonstripe glanced outside of the nursery, wishing her little Lightkit would be more playful. She silently padded outside, watching as the two played with a ball of moss and shared information about each other. Listening to Dewkit's comment, she responded sweetly. "I have plenty of time to play with you." She stepped closer, a smile appearing on her face. She looked at Vixenpaw, daughter of the deputy, and said, "It's nice of you to play with her."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 5:00

OOC: haha sure yeah i just found out there has been a dewleaf already so I might change it to dewpelt when I become a warrior lol gtg bed though its 12 am and i gotta be up early.

IC: Dewkit's face lit up as she was greeted by Salmonstripe "Really! Yay, come join our game of moss ball!" she said cheerfully as she kicked the ball over to her.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 15:54

OOC: That's cool, it was the same time here as well. You from 'straya by any chance mate?

"Thanks? I like kits, though having my own sounds weird and icky. Not that your icky, Dewkit. It just looks painful, you're really brave for having so many, Salmonstripe."
Vixenpaw finished quite solemnly, she'd heard a queen give birth while she was still in the nursery, it was horrific to her. And really, the kits looked more like squishy moss balls than kits in the beginning. But before she could be distracted further, the red she-cat shook her head to clear it. "Anyway, you can go first, Salmonstripe." She offered, her fluffy hindquarters already up. She gave a glance over to Dewkit to follow her stance.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptyFri 1 Jan 2016 - 17:11

OOT: Yeah mate, I am in Melbourne enjoying the scorching summer!

IC: Dewkit laughed at the thought of kits being squishy moss balls instead of little fur balls when they're born but then jumped into action and attempted to repeat vixenpaw's stance. Although a little crooked she managed to get the basic pose correct. "Let the best cat win!"

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 4:28

OOC: I am in N.J, U.S.A hating a chilly winter with no snow. -_-

IC: "But without them the Clan could possibly suffer with the lack of warriors," Salmonstripe added softly, glancing at Dewkit. "I had a friend named Dewleaf..." The queen murmured sadly, stepping forward and kicking the green ball. Vixenpaw is so sweet! I wish Troutstep and Whitefoot were more like her. She mused, chuckling quietly when Dewkit exclaimed, "Let the best cat win!"

OOC2: I was listening to a sad song and almost cried while I wrote about Dewleaf. ;(

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptySat 2 Jan 2016 - 19:58

OOC: Buurh Cold! I'm thankful it's summer!

Dewkit dipped her head low when she heard Salmonstripe mourn over her old friend under her breath but then returned to her joyful self when the green ball of icy moss headed her way. The ball was going at a surprisingly fast speed and the impact was quiet hard, although it didn't push the kit over it did daze her a little. "Haha..wow you're really good at this." Dewkit chuckled as she wobbled around.

As Dewkit went to kick the ball she fell back and rolled too far, falling into the river. The kits short silver fur was no match for the cold river and although the current was slower as the river started freezing over as a result of leafbare Dewkit had never swam before and relied on her claws that were digging in the ground the keep her stationary. "Help agh I can't-" She yelled as her head kept bouncing under the water for brief periods then finally he whole body went under.

OOC 2: Oh no not the water works, poor Dewleaf Cry and my plan for Dewkit is she will make it out alive and that but develops whitecough, luckily she is treated and it does not develop into green cough. sorry for the overly long post XD

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptySun 3 Jan 2016 - 4:38

OOC: Don't worry about the length. People write longer than that (no offence) and after this I am waiting for Pikachu.

IC: The queen chuckled to herself. "I've had a lot of experience." she purred quietly, waiting for Vixenpaw to respond when Dewkit chased the ball out of the camp. Alerted, her ears perked up and she sprung after the little kitten. Diving into the water, she held her breath and carried the kit to the surface, breaking some of the ice with her paws, though it was thin and weak. Once she crawled to land, her eyes were wide and she was gasping, while licking the kitten for warmth.

OOC2: Shortness is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. ::)(::

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] EmptySun 3 Jan 2016 - 22:13

OOC: OH good, at least I wasn't too boring :P And after this i'll wait for pikachu too.

IC: Dewkit coughed and spluttered when Salmonstripe pulled her from the water and gasped for air, although she had not drowned the water was ice cold and parts of ice had already formed on the lake. "I- I'm so sorry, I d- don't know what happened." Dewkit stuttered and feeling ashamed as if she was just a burden to the clan. "I r- ruined a perfectly nice and fun game." She added. The comfort of Salmonstripe was just what she needed then and made the worries fade under her warmth. Moments passed and ever so slowly she was warming up but Whitecough or possibly Greencough was still a possibility and could even end the small kit's life.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dewkit intro [OPEN]   Dewkit intro [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dewkit intro [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1