Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN)   Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Stripes' had journeyed through the forest for a moon, finding scraps of prey left-over by other animals. He had seen clan cats and tried to talk to them, but they simply ran away before he could reach them. The snow clawed and scratched at his skin, and the little kit could barely take it. He reached the marshlands, and heard the footsteps of bigger cats, and he wanted to run and greet them. But no, he was too worn out and cold. He walked as far as he could go, not knowing he was getting deeper into the territory, near the camp, when he fell, near other cats. Oh gods, help me, please.... Let these cats take me in and help me and give me a home... Please... if only for a night.. Stripes forced his eyes not to close but his dehydration, weak body, and hunger troubled him too much and his eyes closed. But he would survive like the powerful cat he was destined to become.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN)   Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:15 am

A smile covered most of the golden cat's face as she made her way through the marsh, placing each foot lightly over the last, hoping not to sink into the mud. She had been in the clan's territory many times before, and knew almost everything about this clan. They would have to be stupid not to know of her existence by now. She was sure every clan knew of her, after all, she spent her spare time watching the clan cats. Her ears were raised, searching for any sound that it could pick up. It wasn't like they welcomed her into their territory, if one of them found her, she would possible be attacked. She paused as the sound of a splash, mixed with a thud, hit her ears. She could feel a bit of mud splash on the side of her legs. She stood there, paralyzed in fear. Not a word was spoken, but nothing happened either. All she could hear was breathing. It sounded like the cat had just finished a hard battle, or got up after getting hit by a monster. Slowly, she turned to see a small figure half submerged in the mud, desperately clinging to life. She couldn't leave this cat here, it would die! Besides, what if is was one of Shadowclan's kits that wandered too far out? You got this Gold! Just take him to the clan, and leave! Wait, what if they see me? They might kill me... I got it! She cautiously picked up the little bundle of fur, and ran off in the direction of the camp.

[insert time skip sign here]

As the golden, mud covered cat arrived at the camp, she waited for a chance. As soon as all the cats disappeared into dens, she cautiously made her way close to the center of the camp. She placed the kit down, hoping they would find it before it died, and turned around. She ran out of the camp as fast as she could, hoping that she wouldn't get caught. Hopefully, they would just say her scent was that of a mother's who just abandoned her kit. Of course, she had no milk, but how could they pick up on something like that? She crossed the thunderpath, and into Thunderclan Territory before stopping to take a breath. "That's all i could do for you." she whispered.

OOC: sorry for the wait, and sub par writing
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN)   Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:24 am

OOC: Its ok

Stripes woke up as he felt teeth grasp his scruff. He thought it was a clan cat, thinking he was an enemy or something, and squirmed, but then realized this cat smelled like a loner, witch a faint trace of the clan cats he had come across. 
As he was put down, he wailed. The golden she-cat run off, and he saw a camp. Well, he didn't know for sure this was actually a camp though. Padding around the area, he came back to the entrance and put one light paw on the other side. "Hello?" He squeaked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN)   Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark's intro pt. 2 (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-