Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Black Fire (Closed for Blue)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Black Fire (Closed for Blue) Empty
PostSubject: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 12:40

Blackpaw raced through the snowy forest, having seen a mouse sleeping in a hole a few tail-lengths away. His sight and hearing were sharpened due to his small speaking amounts- meaning his other senses were more improved because he had more time to practice them. The tom dug his claws into the hole where he saw the mouse, and soon felt blood trickle onto his paws. He pulled out the mouse, rubbing the blood off. He was proud, for the catch was large and plump. It would satisfy well- he hoped to make Frozenflame proud. Soon, however, he scented more prey. He scratched the ground open, just big enough for the mouse, and put it inside. He tossed the dirt and snow on top of the hole and went looking for the prey. He had reached Sunningrocks by then, and noticed the prey scent had been erased and filled with a Riverclan one.

He looked up, only to spot a Riverclan she-cat- most definitely an apprentice. He divded into a snow covered bush, but his black spots would surely stand out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 13:43

Firepaw spun around at the sound of movement. Her pretty orange and gray pelt flashed in the thin sun that hid behind the clouds. Her unusual blue eyes scanned the area and saw tracks that she knew weren't there before.
"I know you're out there," Firepaw said with confidence.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 13:52

Blackpaw, at her words, slowly crept out of the bushes, eyes wide and ears pinned back. Though he didn't want to admit it, she looked a bit pretty. "S-sorry... I-I... Um... U-Uh..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 14:40

Firepaw jumped down from her spot and went as far as she dared so she didn't cross the border.
"It's not your fault," Firepaw smiled.
"I'm Firepaw, a Riverclan apprentice as you can see..." Firepaw glanced at the tom. He's cute Firepaw mused but shook away that thought. She stared at the tom, waiting his introduction.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 14:45

"Nice to meet you, Firepaw. M-my name is B-Blackpaw, o-of Thunderc-clan..." He said, trailing off. His paws shook with fear and nervousness, as he knew Riverclan and Thunderclan were rivals.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 14:51

Firepaw nodded and smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Blackpaw," she mewed enthusiastically. Her whole clan warned her about the dangerous Thunderclan and how they were no good fish-faces (idk). She'd always wanted to meet a Thunderclan cat... like not at a gathering. As long as Blackpaw didn't attack her first, they'd be fine.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 14:58

"Thanks." He said. He examined the she-cat- she was very pretty, and he didn't hide it. "So, how's Riverclan? Do you really eat fish?" He asked, eyes wide, his nervousness disappearing.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 15:33

Firepaw let out a small laugh.
"Of course we eat fish! What's the whole point in having a river if you don't use it," Firepaw giggled. She was growing on Blackpaw for sure.
"Riverclan is nice... sometimes too aggressive I guess," Firepaw shrugged.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 18:52

"Oh, that's cool! It's aggressive? How so?" He asked excitedly. He liked Firepaw- she wasn't mean like his clan said Riverclan cats were. He even might have considered- no... He just waited for her to say something.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 19:11

"[color=red]Well... they just get aggressive at the mention of Thunderclan, otherwise Riverclan is pretty fun actually. The kits are playful, the apprentices are nice, the warriors... well actually, I don't know. Some of the warriors are way too grumpy," Firepaw chuckled a bit.
"What about Thunderclan? Is it like what I hear?"
Firepaw kept herself from getting lost in thought. Blackpaw was actually really cute and she liked him even though he was a Thunderclan cat, and that he was supposed to be her enemy, or that... Shush! she protested to her mind.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 19:17

As he listened to her words, he felt more intrigued. "Thunderclan is like that too- but our camp was destroyed by a mudslide just before my sister, brother and I were born. The kits play, the apprentices, we do everything normally. The Warriors here are... Pretty nice, like my mentor, and my sisters mentor, and Duskfall, the deputy..." He said, trailing off.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2015 - 7:55

Firepaw brightened up at the name of Duskfall.
"I've heard of Duskfall. Our deputy, Mistfeather, said that he is actually a really nice Thunderclan cat. We got invaded by Windclan not too long ago so we've had to share our territory with those fleabags," Firepaw sighed and remembered how hostile the Windclan cats were whenever she saw one using their territory.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2015 - 11:19

"Oh..." Was all he said in reply. His brown and black fur was blowing in all different directions, the wind blowing a bit. His bright green eyes gleamed. She's very nice. I wonder why Thunderclan hates them... This ones pretty, too.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2015 - 11:29

Firepaw sat down and licked her chest fur with embarrassment.
"So uh...," Firepaw didn't know what to say to him. She was lost for words, not only because he was handsome but also because she actually didn't know what to say.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2015 - 11:57

"It's really nice to meet you!" He said, a purr rumbling in his throat. He felt a connection and he smiled politely.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Fire (Closed for Blue)   Black Fire (Closed for Blue) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Fire (Closed for Blue)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next