Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) Empty
PostSubject: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 15:29

Fawnleap padded back home, her eyes misty and tired, expressionless. She carried a newborn kitten in her jaws, healthy and ready to be part of Riverclan. Fawnleap padded into camp with confidence, but knew not many would recognize her. She looked around, surprised to see Skyclan- and Breezetail in the place of Silentstar. Has Silentstar died since I've been gone? She wondered, concerned. Had she really been gone that long? She saw Fishfur in the place of Sunstar, near the leaders den. Sunstar's scent was no longer there, her loyal leader obviously long gone. No scent of most of the cats she called her clan were there.

She wanted to draw attention to herself- perhaps someone would recognize her as Reedstar's granddaughter, or Midnightsky's daughter? Perhaps even Otterfur's sister? She let out a muffled sigh, her young tom kit dangling in her jaws, squeaking and mewing in discomfort.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat Kringle on Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 19:15

Troutstep sat in his usual shadow in the camp, when he smelt an unfamiliar scent. Well, with all the SkyClan cats it was hard to smell anything, but the tom could tell someone new was here. He silently got up and crept along the shadows, till he was behind the queen. "Who are you?" He hissed. "And of all times to visit, this is the worst." He said sitting down. He looked around the camp, but it didn't look like anyone else had spotted the two.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) VHQrlk5
The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) 1QYZaRo

The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 19:24

She dropped her son in fear as the tom spoke. He cried a tiny bit, but he wasn't hurt. She quickly licked his fur. "H-hello! My n-name is Fawnleap... I... I'm from here, don't you fret... I fell off the gorge last leaf-bare, ask Fishfur- er, Fishstar! She'll remember m-me!" She said quietly, though full of fear. The jittery she-cat's eyes scanned the tom. She looked worried and concerned, her body frail and old. "T-This i-is m-my son P-P-Patchkit..." She stuttered, ears twitching.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 19:46

The tom looked at the she cat. He could tell she was scared out of her mind, and wouldn't be causing any trouble. When she said she fell off the gorge, sudden sorrow filled his heart. Could Slushfang still be alive? He thought with a glimmer of hope. "Fishstar? I haven't seen you around here..." He said a bit suspiciously. Troutstep looked down at the kit. A little old to be having kits...

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 19:56

She blinked, noticing a possibility he might believe her and let her son live with them in his true clan. "W-well, when I left, Sunstar was still leader and Fishstar was Fishfur, the deputy. A... A lot has changed since then... I.." She said, tears welling in her eyes. "I came to bring my son home. This is Patchkit, as I said before. I know, I know, I'm pretty old to be having kits but he was a miracle, I... I want him to be where he belongs. I-It's tough, y-you k-know, b-being away f-from home for s-so long, and n-never g-getting to grow o-old your clan... I-I just w-want him to have a right place. I... If you want more information, please ask me! I-I've b-been w-wanting to t-tell my story for s-so long n-now..." She said, a tiny tear dripping slowly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 20:37

Troutstep tilted his head. Definitely not an enemy. Jeez, emotional much? "Well, uh, do you still want to see Fishstar?" He flicked his tail towards the leader's den. Or will she change her mind? Troutstep wanted to say more, but honestly didn't know how to help random Queens in distress.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 20:38

Mapledrop looked up from her place beside the nursery. She got up, and padded over, ok more like waddled over. "Hello!" The Skyclan queen purred. Her dark red pelt and darker red stripes and fluffy tail glowed in the sun and her warm liquid amber gaze reflected friendliness. "I'm Mapledrop of Skyclan. Who are you? Oh and hello Troutstep." She smiled at both the older she cat and the Tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 20:40

Fawnleap sighed, nodding. She quickly wiped her tear off her cheek and smiled. "Thank you." She picked up her kit. "Uh, where is she?" She asked, not spotting her. Maybe in the leaders den? She turned her attention to the Skyclan queen and quickly said "Fawnleap," before turning back to Troutstep, flicking her ears.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 20:44

"I'll show you." He said more softly. When Mapledrop came over, Troutstep gave an internal sigh. "This is none of SkyClan's concern." He said, trying to be polite, but discretely tell the she-cat to step aside.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 20:53

Fawnleap nodded, sensing that Troutstep was looking at the leaders den. Fishf- Fishstar must be in there. She thought, nodding. She smiled at her son. You will have a correct place now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:47

After waiting a few moments for Fishstar, the tom didn't know what to do. "Uh, sorry. I don't think Fishstar is here at the moment." He said, turning around to the she cat.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:55

"O-oh, t-that's okay, um..." She started, feeling saddened and nervous. She sighed. "P-please, I have but one request f-for you, i-if you w-wish to c-complete it... It is to p-please, take c-care of my dearest s-son, Patchkit. It w-would fill my h-heart to know he's in g-good paws. You seem l-like a good candidate to b-bring him in..." She said, heart-wrenching out of place. Her eyes pleaded to give her a chance. "He's pure Riverclan, my mate was a Riverclan tom, Stonefur, he passed away earlier this moon... You know him, yes? I was afraid to r-return... Now, p-please... It w-would make me such a p-proud cat..." She begged, eyes filling with tears. She did not dare let them free.

ooc- stonefur is npc, btw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:25

Troutstep stood there in shock. We only just met, I have almost no clue who you are, and you want me to take your son? "Uh, are you sure? Why...why don't you come back to the clan? I mean, it was be an honor to take your kit..." He looked down at the small kit.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:36

"This may come as a shock to you, but... A friend of mine needs looking after in his final days. I hope you understand that I cannot care for him..." She said, eyes glimmering with seasons of pain, sadness and grief. "I'll be back again someday," She said kindly. "So? Will you take him? I trust that you will tell everyone it is Fawnleap's son, a kit of the Reedstar bloodline... They will take care of him, then."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:45

Troutstep was still very confused, but at this point, how could he say no? "Very well. I shall take care of him myself. I will most likely tell Fishstar, but he doesn't need the whole clan and SKyClan hawking over him."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)   The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return Of The Fawn (CLOSED FOR ICE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next