Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Empty
PostSubject: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 12:21

Spiritkit snuck out of the nursery,as quietly as she could,she padded towards the entrance/exit of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 17:21

ooc:oh great this will be my seconed time out of camp :(
wait spiritkit don't he yelled stoping her phew oh wait now I got out of the nursery we have to go back hurry or we'll get in trouble!
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 19:56

Darkshadow, sitting from afar, noticed the two kits stalking towards the entrance on soft paws. Rising to her feet, she padded over to them, her ears twitching.
"What trouble are you kit's going to get into today, hm?" She asked with an edgy tone.

OOC: If you don't want me interfering, I'll delete my post. ^^

Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_19Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_22Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_17Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_14Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_20Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_24Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 6:50

ooc:no it is ok for me
now weve done it *sighs* see what I mean :(
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 8:05

She looked at Spiritkit and Moosepaw. "Are you going into trouble, or coming from it?" She meowed, a hint of laughter in her tone.

Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_19Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_22Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_17Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_14Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_20Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_24Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 8:33

ooc: I'm still a kit in this
I was trying to stop spiritkit so that means I was going into trouble
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 9:11

Spiritkit didnt say anything to the 2 other cats.She glanced over them,wondering that if she ran towards the exit now,she would make it.Spiritkit slowly edged her way towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 10:11

moosekit saw spiritkit leaving wait it's dangerous he yelled and then blocked the exit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 10:47

"Move." she hissed.,shoving Moosepaw to the side and darted out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 13:30

ooc:FOR THE LAST TIME I'M A KIT IN THIS TOPIC READ RULE FOR ROLE PLAYING (ESPECIALLY NUMBER 2) Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Icon_evil Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Icon_evil Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Icon_evil

moosekit followed her and then pinned her to the ground(not hurting you or using my claws just stopping you and anyways I don't even know how to unlock my claws lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 9:12

Spiritkit growled deep in her throat and tryed to wiggle from underneath Moosekit.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 12:23

please don't go you'll be breaking a rule even doe you and me already are we should go back
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 15:33

She boldly stepped into Moosekit and Spiritkits line of view. "No one is going anywhere." She growled sternly, the tips of her front teeth showing as she curled her lip back in a snarl.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 15:53

"What are you going to do,stop me?" Spiritkit hissed, showing no signs of fear towards her clanmate.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 18:08

"Show some respect for your elders." She hissed. "No one is going anywhere." She added with a meow.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)   Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble (following in my sisters foot steps i guess..lol)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next