Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My dreams run a little wild [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

My dreams run a little wild [open] Empty
PostSubject: My dreams run a little wild [open]   My dreams run a little wild [open] EmptyFri 4 Dec 2015 - 20:54

As dawn just began to break, Hazelkit was the first one awake in the nursery. The small little Hazelkit didn't know much what happened in the battle between skyclan and windclan since she was too young too remember it, however she did remember the struggle and how difficult it is too live merged together with another clan. Although Hazelkit didn't mind riverclans presence the she-kit had found it slightly confusing or maybe she was just thinking about it too hard. Whatever the case there were much more cats too play with now and that she was happy about! Hazelkit had grabbed a mossball and bounded out of the nursery, giving it a soft kick before running after it, hoping some others would join her little game of moss-ball.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

My dreams run a little wild [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dreams run a little wild [open]   My dreams run a little wild [open] EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 8:01

Cedarfur and his brother sat at the base of the dens, finding it very crammed and uncomfortable. "I wonder how kits don't fall of the paths to the dens when playing." Icestorm chuckled to his brother. Cedarfur, still broken from the days past gave a silent nod. Both toms sat in silence once again until a kit came running towards them and ran into Icestorm's rump. The grey tom turned around and gave a smile. "Why hello little one. Playing a game of mossball?"

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

My dreams run a little wild [open] VHQrlk5
My dreams run a little wild [open] 1QYZaRo

My dreams run a little wild [open] Molex311
Back to top Go down

My dreams run a little wild [open]
Page 1 of 1