Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) Empty
PostSubject: The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)   The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) EmptyThu 3 Dec 2015 - 20:49

Pearlkit emerged from the nursery. She yawned and stretched, making her silver and black stripes ripple in the pale sunlight. She blinked her greenish-yellow eyes and yawned again. There's gotta be something I can do in camp. I'm so bored I could just die!! She thought and sat down subconsciously messing with the dirt and getting her white paws dirty. She looked down at the small hole she had dug and got excited. She covered up the small hole and padded over to a spot where nobody would go or fall into a hole. She started to dig a wide enough hole for her to roll around in and that was as big as her. Once she had done what she wanted she kept digging until her paws hit something smooth, cold, and hard. Growing more curious by the minute she dug around it until she had found a perfect oval shaped rock that was as smooth as glass. She refilled the hole and brushed as much dirt of the pebble as she could. She frowned when she saw it was still dirty, so she ran over, with the pebble five times the size of her paw, in her mouth, and over to a puddle. She quickly washed the pebble until it was shiny, then she set it out to dry in the sun. But she immediately got bored again and paws the dirt out from under her claws and washed her paws in the pool of rainwater. She sat next to the pebble until she heard paw steps and turned her head.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)   The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) EmptyFri 4 Dec 2015 - 5:49

"What'd you find?" Troutstep said to his niece. Ever since her mother had died, Troutstep felt it was his job to care for Pearlkit. And it was. He had promised to be a great uncle towards her, somewhat repaying how he treated Slushfang when she was little. The tom sat down next to her, giving a purr and licking her on the forehead. He almost didn't want to be seen as her uncle, but as a fatherly figure.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) VHQrlk5
The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) 1QYZaRo

The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)   The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) EmptyFri 4 Dec 2015 - 22:01

"I found a pebble!" Pearlkit meowed proudly and showed her uncle what she had dug up. "Do you want to have it uncle Troutstep?" She purred looking up at him with greenish-yellow eyes. They weren't pleading or anything but they were enough to melt even the heart of the most aggressive cat. Her silver and black striped fur stood up in odd places and her white chest was dirty and covered in dirt. But she didn't care of she got dirty or not, just as long as it was fun!
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)   The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 20:40

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)   The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:42

"For me? No I couldn't. You should keep it, I have good spot you can hide it." He whispered the last part, walking over to a shadowed part in the camp. He dug a small hole with his paw. "No one will ever find it here." He smiled.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)   The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 20:47

"Are you sure?" Pearlkit meowed picnicking up the pebble and placing it inside the hole her uncle dug. "Hey uncle Troutstep, where's my mommy? She's been gone for awhile now and I miss her." The silver kit meowed cocking her head and her wide greenish-yellow eyes sparkled, reflecting the sun.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)   The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 6:45

Troutstep smiled. So young. He thought with envy. The tom was suddenly caught of guard by the question about Slushfang. "Your...mother?" He said, almost choking on his own words. "She is taking a trip. She'll be back someday." He tried to give a smile, assuring the kit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)   The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pearl and the Trout(closed for Icestorm)
Page 1 of 1