Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) Empty
PostSubject: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 7:51

A she cat padded her way to the river where she stsat down. She often fpund it a reoccurring spot she tended to go when she wanted to just relax or at times be alone. Though this time Rushreed knew it was to relax. She smiled a tiny bit looking to the water with her blue eyes. She flicked her muddy brown longish furred tail before she flicked an ear hearing someone approach. Quietly and rather quickly she got to her paws.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 16:48

Troutstep padded towards the river, hoping to see someone in particular. Rushreed had just become as Warrior, and he thought it would be nice to congratulate her. And hopefully ask her something else... "Hello Rushreed." He said softly, finally finding her and sitting next to her.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) VHQrlk5
Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) 1QYZaRo

Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 17:07

Rushreed blinked when she heard him and she smiled relaxing as he joined her."hey Troutstep"She mewed smiling before she settled back into her comfortable sitting position. She curled her tail around her paws quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 17:17

"Fine day isn't it?" He said, looking off into the river. "Congratulations on becoming a warrior." He said happily.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 17:26

"Yeah it is a fine day"Rushreed smiled looking to him breifly"thanks im glad I'm finally a warrior"Rushreed before before looking to the sky breifly before to the water of the river flowing near her.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:38

Troutstep couldn't wait any longer. "Rushreed, uh. Listen. I feel like we maybe should hold of on, our...love." He said wincing. "I'm really sorry. I...I want to be together, but feel like I would just be a burden to you."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 18:52

Rushreed's eyes widened a little bit and she looked at him quietly"Why would you feel that way?"She mewed looking at him with her blue eyes."You wouldn't be a burden Troutstep. I would never think of you as a burden you've been my friend for a while and..... i love you..."Rushreed mewed practically blurting the words i love you , out of her mouth. Though it was true she did love Troutstep. She looked at him"please don't feel that way Troutstep"She mewed gently now on her paws.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:09

"Rushreed, I'm really sorry, but... I don't feel the same. Know that I wish to be good friends, but, really, I don't return the feeling... right now, things are crazy with SkyClan, I'm just... so sorry." He sighed. He said, feeling guilty, terrible, and saddened. He hoped she wouldn't become too sad, she'd find love, right? He didn't want to hurt her, but at the same time...I can't leave her, she... She loves me right? No, I have to follow my heart. I'm so, so sorry... His heart was set, he had to let her go easy... Perhaps they could be good friends? At least for now until he sorted out his life.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 19:20

Rushreed blinked tears brimmed her blue eyes for a moment and she looked away."oh....ok...i..i..guess"She mewed very quietly. She tried to keep tthe tears down breifly. She didnt know what to do she had thought just maybe maybe he had felt the same. Rushreed flicked her tail and her ears laid flat against her head sadly for a moment not really able to contain her sadness."a..alright so...at least i know how you feel"She mewed flicking her tail before she slowly laid down looking into the water very quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 22:05

"I...I'll see ya 'round." He said sadly. The tom got up, walking away from Rushreed. Before he disappeared through the reeds, he gave one sad glance at the she-cat. I hope I am choosing the right thing.

ooc- Sorry! Got plans for Trout being a single daddy rn XD

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 6:10

Ooc its fine i suppose XD now gotta figure out what to do with Rushreed.

Rushreed heard him leave quietly. She stayed at the river for a while sadness overwhelming her before she soon returned to camp.

Ooc end topic? I guess.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)   Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rushing Reeds and the Stepping Trout (closed for Icestorm)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: