Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Pearl meets the world err the river

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

The Pearl meets the world err the river Empty
PostSubject: The Pearl meets the world err the river   The Pearl meets the world err the river EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 21:28

Pearlkit was a silver and black fuzzball, with greenish-yellow eyes and some white paws among other places. She bounced out of camp happily and looked for someone to play with.

Willowpaw padded over seeing her niece. "Hello Pearlkit. How is going?" The diluted Gray and black calico purred sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws, her sky blue eyes held warmth and friendliness.

Pearlkit smiled revealing needle sharp white teeth. "Hi aunt Willowpaw! It's good! Wow the camp is big isn't it! Mommy was talking about fluttery things but I don't see those, where are they aunt Willowpaw? Can I catch one if I find it? Where's uncle Troutstep? Who's my grandma? Where's everyone else, are they out hunting or something? Aunt Willowpaw can you take me out hunting? What about mommy or uncle Troutstep? What's that? Ooh a fluttery thing! Aw but it's to high for me to reach. Aunt Willowpaw who's my other family? And where are they?" The kit meowed not giving her poor aunt any time to answer. But Willowpaw didnt mind and she just chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl meets the world err the river   The Pearl meets the world err the river EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 6:44

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl meets the world err the river   The Pearl meets the world err the river EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 15:33

ooc-sorry for ooc, but I was planning to make a topic for Pealkit, and with this one, there are like way to many XD

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The Pearl meets the world err the river VHQrlk5
The Pearl meets the world err the river 1QYZaRo

The Pearl meets the world err the river Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pearl meets the world err the river   The Pearl meets the world err the river Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pearl meets the world err the river
Page 1 of 1