Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) Empty
PostSubject: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 7:16

Slushfang bumbled along, a bit grumpy as usually. She had recently become pregnant but needed to finish the training of her apprentice before moving. "Rushpaw, get up." She growled. "Time for your assessment, ya wanna be a warrior, right? C'mon." She grumbled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 11:34

Rushpaw blinked her eyes open slowly and got up with a stretch " I'm up I'm up " She mumbled and came from the apprentices den. Though the mention of her assessment she was wide awake. She grinned a bit " alright " she mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 11:55

"Good, let's go. We're gonna go to the side that doesn't smell of Windclan, okay?" She said as they approached a single tree in the territory. "To complete your assessment and become a warrior, you must defeat me in a fight. I've seen you fish too many times- you are going to be a great hunter. Your battle training has progressed. Now it's time to see how you do under pressure. No claws." With that, the she-cat lunged at her apprentice, stopping when she reached her. She slammed her paw on her head, rendering her weak for a second. The tired apprentice would have to try her best. It might be unfair, but, whatever works. She needs to know how to fight under tough circumstances.

Slushfang used Front Paw Blow, Costing 15 Damage and 5 Stamina.

-15 HP
-5 SP

Slushfang
HP: 45
SP: 155

Cobrapaw
HP: 5
SP: 80

OOC- I recommend using Run-and-tackle, it uses 15 HP for me. If you don't succeed at the battle after a hunting test we'll try again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 12:14

Ooc ok

Rushpaw blinked and took a step back breifly. After a moment Rushpaw then darted at her mentor full force before knocking into her.

Rushpaw used Run and Tackle dealing 15 damage and 10 stamina

-15 HP
-10 SP

Rushpaw
HP:5
SP:70

Slushfang
HP:30
SP:155

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 12:21

Slushfang yowled, stumbling back before nearly flying off. She attempted to lunge at her, but missed completely. She gathered her haunches before leaping again, managing to hold her down for a brief second, but failed as her legs gave out due to previous pressure.

Slushfang attempted Leap-And-Hold, But Failed.

-0 HP
-10 SP

Slushfang
30 HP
145 SP

Cobrapaw
5 HP
70 SP

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 12:31

Rushpaw blinked and felt her mentors legs slip and she pulled free. She paused regaining herself before swatting her mentor with a sheathed paw.

Rushpaw did Front Paw Blow dealing 12 damage and 5 stamina

-12 HP
-5 SP

Rushpaw
5 HP
25 SP

Slushfang
18 HP
145 SP

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 12:54

As Slushfang was about to get up, she was swatted again. She swatted back, knocking her apprentice down. She had knocked her down, using her paws on her head. As her apprentice was beaten, she smiled. "You've passed. You may not have won, but I did not go very easy on you. As a warrior, I know that you will do great. Catch two fish, bring them to camp and I will tell Fishstar or Mistfeather by sundown.

Slushfang used Front Paw Blow, Costing 15 HP and 5 Stamina

Cobrapaw
KO

Slushfang

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 13:16

Rushpaw blinked and shook her head blinking before she started to get to her feet. She then smiled her eyes shining in excitement "ok I'll get right on it Slushfang " She mewed and quietly she padded off to the river where she could catch the fish. Once she made it to the river she crouch watching the semi frozen water. She watched it before she narrowed her ocean blue eyes. Quietly she swiped her paw into the water knocking the fish out of the water to the land. Quietly she moved grabbing ahold of it biting down on it til it stopped flopping about. She kept it close glancing around before she once again did the same. At first she failed to catch it and she waited a bit longer before she soon saw another quietly she repeated the process and held on the second fish until it stopped flopping about. With a smile she started to pick up one fish then the other.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 13:20

Slushfang watched with a smile. "Very good now. Are you ready to become a warrior?" She asked her apprentice with a smile.She'll do fine as a warrior. I can have my kit, she can have fun.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 13:26

Rushpaw blinked and smiled happily " yeah I am ready!"She mewed around the fish she had in her mouth to carry back to camp

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 13:29

"Good. I'll tell Fishstar now." She watched her apprentice drop off her prey and went straight to the leaders den.

Ooc- end?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 13:36

Ooc yeah

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)   The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Assessment (Closed for Cobrapaw)
Page 1 of 1