Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Willowpaw's final assessment~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Willowpaw's final assessment~ Empty
PostSubject: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 19:48

Whitefoot awaited outside of Riverclan's camp, My first time giving an assessment! Pacing he watched the entrance waiting for her to join him so they can begin the long day ahead of them.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:03

Willowpaw opened her eyes and stretched. She gave her only sister Slushpaw a brisk gentle lick on the ear and padded out to join her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:07

Whitefoot sighed as he tried to calm his nerves, "Alright! Today I will be giving you your final assessment, do you need to do anything before we get started?" He mewed nervously.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:13

"No I'm fine. What about you Whitefoot." Willowpaw joked,gently flicking her older brother with her tail. The calico smoothed her Gray and black fur and looked at her mentor with sky blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:20

Snorting he twitched his skinny ginger and white tail, "Then we shall begin at once. Your first assignment is to catch 2 fish, and 1 land animal. Be smart, I will be watching" He smirked at the last part.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 20:46

Willowpaw nodded determined. She bounded of to the river, she slowed before she got there and took a seat at the shore of the river. She waited for what seemed like forever, her posture never changing as she waited. Suddenly a silver blur flashed by and she scooped it out onto the pebbly shore killing it with a flash of her claws. She repeated the same thing and burried her catch then went off to stalk a land animal. Her ears swiveled all around listening for the sound of prey. She heard it before she saw it. She slowly turned to a clump of reeds looking for a rather unusual animal, a rabbit straying g from Thunderclan territory. She knew she had to be quick so she timed herself then struck like Lightining. She brought it down with claws dug far into its throat. She picked it up and then uncovered the fish. She padded over to where her mentor was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 17:57

Whitefoot stepped out of the reeds coolly, nodding in approval at her catch he tried to hide his disdain towards the rabbit. I doubt any cat will eat that tonight, too much fluffy fur. Clearing his throat he began the second half of her assessment, "You've completed the hunting portion, now onto the tracking, we will finish up with swimming techniques with battle moves. First I want you to try to use your knowledge on tracking to catch me, this is important when you're fighting in the dark, searching for a fleeing cat from battle, or a wounded cat. I will have a head start, use your senses and your speed. May Starclan let you pass this phase." He smirked, he wasn't of Riverclan decedents, his body type was tall and lean, so he was quite fast on his large paws even despite his broad shoulders from his secret Thunderclan heritage. That he didn't know about yet Dipping his head he turned tail and vanished into the reeds like a summer breeze on a hot day, bounding along silently away from her. Already plotting his course.

OOC~ In this chase I'm going to do a few switchbacks and stuff in attempt to confuse her, so if you'd be kind enough not to have her catch him instantly. That'd be awesome

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 18:46

OOC:ok that's fine

IC:Willowpaw sniffed the air and followed his scent. She lost it a few times and then picked it back up again. Then it stopped and vanished. She looked around confused, looking for fur or something that could have seen where he was going. She sniffed around and found that he had doubled back, and gone all over the place, so she couldn't  find him.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 18:50

Whitefoot craftily had devised a system, running sure footed through the marshy grass to hide his scent he doubled back and hid now in a dip in the ground covered in long sweet grass. His thin pelt didn't get stuck in briars and what not, Come on Kitty let's see what you got! He narrowed his eyes deviously.

OOC~ Sorry it's so long, Since she's got a little while before warrior ceremony I figured we can do a bunch here.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 19:12

OOC:fine with me.

IC:Willowpaw ran through the territory. She didn't mean to find Whitefoot but she did. She ran and tripped and fell landing right on top of her mentor. "Oops sorry!!" She meowed and quickly got up off him.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 19:17

Whitefoot was just as surprised as she was, grunting when she stumbled right into him. Standing and forcing his whiskers to not twitch with amusement he purred, "Very interesting tactic! I'll keep that in mind for the next battle. Now let's head down to the river." He mewed as he stood a little stiffly and began padding towards the river.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 8:20

Willowpaw smiled in embarrassment and padded after her mentor. "What are we gonna do here?" The calico asked her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willowpaw's final assessment~   Willowpaw's final assessment~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Willowpaw's final assessment~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: