Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Curiosity Soaked the Cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

Curiosity Soaked the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity Soaked the Cat   Curiosity Soaked the Cat EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:39 am

The reason him and his Clan were in another's territory never really registered.

Sure, the dog attacks were scary, and as a result he would probably have a long-lasting fear of any kind of canine, but since he was just a kit, he hadn't put two and two together yet. All Hobblekit knew was that his mama was letting him play with the other kits more often than usual, and that the ground here was very fun and squishy.

All kinds of interesting smells assaulted his nose as he pounced again and again into the swampy, soggy ground. Or rather, tried to pounce. Pouncing was kind of a difficult thing to do when you were a three-legged kit, but he tried nonetheless. His lightly ringed tail lashing back and forth, Hobblekit captured a reedy plant in between his front paws and promptly began to chew on it, flopping onto his side and getting rather wet in the process. His mama was nearby and watching so he felt completely safe in this new place, wherever it was. Even though the other kits were off playing some other game, that didn't bother him too much. Another cat would come by and play with him eventually, hopefully. Perhaps this future cat playmate would know why it smelled so much like wet cats and fish here.

Curiosity Soaked the Cat 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Lou on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Soaked the Cat   Curiosity Soaked the Cat EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 8:29 am

Icestorm sat a little ways from his clanmates, enjoying the day. He saw a kit playing, one he didn't really know. When the kits head turned towards him, Icestorm flicked his tail motioning for the kit to come over to him.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Curiosity Soaked the Cat VHQrlk5
Curiosity Soaked the Cat 1QYZaRo

Curiosity Soaked the Cat Molex311
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Soaked the Cat   Curiosity Soaked the Cat EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:13 am

Hobblekit's ears pricked and he stopped gnawing on the poor plant for a moment, bright green eyes catching the movement of another cat's tail that was nearby. He looked up at the tom that had made it, blinking a couple times before he realized that the tail flick meant something. Since it resembled something his mother usually did to make him come closer, the kit figured that this tail flick meant the same thing.

Rolling onto his stomach, he pushed himself off the ground hard with his front legs, nearly toppling over backwards. Wow, he was gonna have to work on that. Hobblekit regained his balance and made his way over to the gray tom with that lopsided gait of his, eventually stopping in front of him and sitting down.

"Hello," the kit mewed politely, tucking his tail around his paws. "Did you need me for something?" This tom smelled familiar, he must have been from WindClan; perhaps that was why his mama wasn't snatching him away from the gray cat.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Soaked the Cat   Curiosity Soaked the Cat EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:27 am

"Nothing in particular. Just wanted to say hello to the new generation of the clan." He said with a smile. "So. How are you liking clan life so far?" The older tom said softly.

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Soaked the Cat   Curiosity Soaked the Cat EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:45 am

"How am I liking clan life...?" he echoed, trailing off as he stopped to think about it. Hobblekit tilted his head slightly to one side as he thought, staring at his paws. After several moments of silence, he looked back up at the gray tom with a steady gaze. "I guess it's alright. Everyone seems pretty nice, even though I always have to play by myself. And also life is kinda hard since I really wish I had four legs like you, but my mama said that I'm a special gift from Starclan, and I'm pretty sure gifts are always good things. So..."

The kitten stopped again, taking in the position Icestorm was laying in before he flopped onto the ground himself, trying to copy him. "I'm Hobblekit, who are you?" the dark tortoiseshell asked, wriggling around on the ground.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Soaked the Cat   Curiosity Soaked the Cat EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:57 am

"That's good. I'm Icestorm, WindClan warrior." He watched, remembering the days when his kits were so small. "Glad to meet such a spunky kit like you. My old bones could use it." He said with a smile.

edit: took out the random caps and added an s to bones XD

Last edited by IceStorm on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Soaked the Cat   Curiosity Soaked the Cat EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:42 am

(OOC: Sorry for the late response!)

"A warrior? I don't think I'd be a very good warrior..." he mused, finally getting himself settled. "Doing all those battle moves seems hard. And you don't seem old to me, Icestorm!" Hobblekit blinked as he stared at the warrior, smiling a moment or two after he finished speaking.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Soaked the Cat   Curiosity Soaked the Cat EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 am

"Not be a good warrior? Think like that and you'll never make it to apprenticeship." He said, pawing the kit lightly on the head. "Anything is possible when you try hard enough." The tom gave a soft smile. "And me not old?" he said chuckling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Soaked the Cat   Curiosity Soaked the Cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Soaked the Cat
Page 1 of 1