Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No matter what, you will be trained!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:17

ooc- ...

ic- Glidingpaw kept her glare focused on the petty, stupid little brat called Silverdapple. Who in the name of great Starclan does she think she is? I'm fast and agile, no mouse, bird, squirrel or hare could outrun me, you petty mousebrain! She grinded her teeth a bit in her mouth and then noticed her sister's scared look. A look of pure terror and fear was oddly visible in her sister's eyes. Oh no, this certainly wasn't the first time she was nervous or fearful... But this... She was scared of her. She felt terrible, to say the least. Had she really frightened her best friend, her sister...? A look of horror, pain and fear landed on Glidingpaw's face as she licked the blood off her chest, her cheeks and ears stinging with embarrassment and terror.

I'm a terrible sister. She... S-She's scared of me... What am I to do? You can't balance hatred with regret, right? You can't take back anything... Anything. The she-cat froze at the idea of battle training. She feared she was too powerful than she knew of... What if she hurt someone? Anxiety and fear ran through the cat's mind as she regretfully decided that she would do it. She nodded and gulped. Oh dear Starclan prevent me from killing... Then, something popped in her head. She decided she would go easy and not let her blood-thirst take over. If that would do any good now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:23

Silverdapple held her breath, turning to Spiderpaw, "Do you want to battle train? We can do it another day if you're tired." She mewed kindly, taking note of her smaller size. Plus she could feel the anger bubbling up inside of Glidingpaw and she didn't want to stick around, Why can't Smokepelt see this? Why doesn't she like me? What did I do? Her large green eyes were close to tears, her heart was much too soft for such looks and hatred.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:25

Smokepelt and the patrol finally made it to the training area. "I am going to spar Glidingpaw first." He said confidently. The tom could tell tension was in the air. It wasn't hard to sense when you are surrounded by she cats. He could tell Spiderpaw and her mentor were frightened of Glidingpaw and he was going to prove there was nothing to be afraid of. Smokepelt might not be her father, but as a mentor he knew that behind her hatred and grief, there was a innocent kit waiting to bloom like a flower.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 VHQrlk5
No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 1QYZaRo

No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:36

Glidingpaw took a deep breath. Okay. Don't screw this up, you foxhearted mousebrain. Just... Just go in there and fight, and be fair! Don't kill him. Claws sheathed. Don't let the rage take over again. No more bloodying bird heads. Be brave, noble, and stand strong when facing the battle. Do not hurt him.

She took a deep inhale, and a quick exhale. She got into the best battle crouch she could, which was not the best, but it would do for a quick training session. She wondered who was to make the first move. She waited for Smokepelt's words to start.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 23:15

"N-no w-w-we can do it t-today," she mumbled, although taking not that her mentor appeared scared too. Well, since her sister was sparring with Smokepelt, maybe things wouldn't turn out so bad as she anticipated? She watched from her paws, slightly too nervous to sit down. Plus, it was battle training, right?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 9:41

Silverdapple nodded, unsure of how this would turn out. She sat and waited.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 13:27

Smokepelt crouched down, circling Glidingpaw. After a moment of silence, he ran towards he and rammed his head into her side. After toppling her over, he got up and shook his fur. "The element of surprise. Never let your enemy know what you are about to do." He stood strongly, his muscles pulsing. Smokepelt disliked battles, but the adrenaline of teaching other cats made him proud.

ooc- we all know the basics of battle training, and this topic is not a "battle training topic" (it's only a small part of it), so we are not going to use the system, correct? Unless you all come to an agreement and just slip it into your post? idek ;w;

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 13:33

Glidingpaw took a deep, steady breath as he circled her. She let out a gasp of air as he rammed into her, paws flying out from under her a bit. She huffed as she got up and nodded. Sshe got steady on her paws, being prepared for his next move. Should... I try?

ooc- i'll say no to the battle system, then.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 15:02

Spiderpaw jumped a bit in surprise, Smokepelt was fast! She was still a little scared, but she wanted to try, as long as they didn't take advantage of her small stature, at least for this training session.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 15:28

Silverdapple disliked fighting, she was too kind hearted for such violence. So she sat quietly and looked on at the session, murmuring to Spiderpaw, "We can practice after them so you get a chance to watch."

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 16:30

Smokepelt darted back and forth. Confuse the enemy strategy. Running fast is a great way to distract an enemy, but you have to be careful not to waste energy. Before his apprentice could think about what he was doing, the tom rushed forward and batted her head with his big paw. The tom stopped moving after he hit her and asked a question. "Now. What do you think that tactic was?" He said calmly, glancing from Silverdapple and Spiderpaw, to Glidingpaw.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 16:43

She squeaked as he batted her head. At his question, she was completely dumbfounded. what. I can't talk, ya dingus. She sighed and made a swirling motion next to her head, as if saying, "confusing the enemy."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 15:16

He gave a nod towards Glidingpaw. "What do you think Spiderpaw?" He said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No matter what, you will be trained!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3