Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No matter what, you will be trained!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

No matter what, you will be trained! Empty
PostSubject: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 15:37

Silverdapple's big curious green eyes searched for Spiderpaw's pelt among the sleeping apprentices, catching him wriggling around she hissed quietly. "Spiderpaw! The sun's up lets go train!" She could hardly contain her excitement, Training my first apprentice! Backing out of the den and obsessively checking her pelt for any impurities. Besides the healed minor scars from the dogs moons before. Sitting in the makeshift camp's clearing she pondered where to train and what to do with Spiderpaw this day.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 19:56

Spiderpaw's eyes immediately flew open at the sound so close to her face. The little she-cat nearly jumped to her paws, eyes wide, but unseeing due to having just woken up. It was still unsettling to wake up outside of camp, although having her siblings beside her was calming. Finally realizing it was her mentor who had woken her, the young apprentice relaxed. "O-Oh! Wh-where are we going?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 20:00

Silverdapple purred and ushered her out of the cozy den as not to disturb the other sleeping cats, "It's a nice day so would you like to go out for a tour? We can't go too deep into Windclan territory because of the dogs, but we can scout a little." She mewed softly in her sweet voice, then her OCD'ness about grooming showed when she noticed Spiderpaw's ruffled fur. Reaching forward she quickly groomed the young she-cat, If she's my apprentice she's like my kit!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 21:05

Nodding at her mentor's words, she was about to quickly groom herself, before she realized there was  already a tongue on her. Her whole body twitched out of surprise, unsure of what to do. "I-I-I c-can clean my-myself," she murmured, voice staggering even more out of embarrassment.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:38

Silverdapple nodded and stepped back, "Sorry! I am a little obsessive about cleaning. Once you're done we can head out." She purred and searched the camp for any other cat willing to go.

OOC~ Icestorm has Pm'ed me asking if she and Glidingpaw can join, so I've okayed it.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 11:10

Spiderpaw shivered at a breeze, causing her short fur to rise up. She then proceeded to groom it until not a speck of dirt was on her. Looking back, she nudged her sister, Glidingpaw. "Y-you coming too?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 12:22

Glidingpaw nodded. The she-cat smiled, purring as she rubbed her sisters cheek. The mute she-cat waited for her mentor.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 13:07

Smokepelt walked over to Silverdapple, Spiderpaw, and Glidingpaw. "Let's go, shall we?" He gave a not to Silverdapple, waiting to go. He couldn't help remember when they were apprentices, having young love. Does any of that still exist? Does Silverdapple still have feeling for me?

ooc- Wait, Glidingpaw is actually mute? Cool

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

No matter what, you will be trained! VHQrlk5
No matter what, you will be trained! 1QYZaRo

No matter what, you will be trained! Molex311
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 14:53

The tiny cat's eyes flickered between the two mentors, one of them being their cousin, and waited for them to set out. She was much shorter, she realized, that meant she'd have to go faster just to keep up. Oh no.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 14:57

Glidingpaw purred and noticed her sister's discomfort. She nuzzled her sister's shoulder, unknowing of what was troubling her. She figured she was nervous for her first day of training- Glidingpaw was too.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 19:24

Silverdapple swished her tail as she inspected the younger cats, turning she met Smokepelt's gaze full on and returned it with her own large green eyes. Dipping her head she motioned for him to go first, purring. Trying to be dignified and not blush she held her head and thick tail high, "Where shall we begin today Smokepelt?" She mewed in her silky voice.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 16:44

"Uh, I'm why don't we start with hunting? You know, to get our legs warmed up?" he replied, trying not to sound as nervous as he really was. The handsome grey tom looked at his apprentice, hoping she liked the idea. He was so glad to have a quiet apprentice like her, for Smokepelt was not very talkative himself.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

No matter what, you will be trained! VHQrlk5
No matter what, you will be trained! 1QYZaRo

No matter what, you will be trained! Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 18:07

Glidingpaw narrowed her eyes at Silverdapple's voice, disgusted with the way she spoke. But, she ignored it later when Smokepelt spoke. She nodded at her cousin, a bright smile in place of her grimacing expression. Glidingpaw wasn't very pretentious, so she calmly made the expression that she was okay with the suggestion.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 18:57

Hunting shouldn't be too bad. Spiderpaw returned the shoulder nuzzle, already having to stretch a little to reach. Then, the realized that the dogs were still on the loose, probably hunting for their own food now. O-K, that wasn't helping her get over her nervousness. Her eyes glanced over to her sister and was surprised at how she was glaring at her mentor. She nudged her gently and gave a quizzical look, just subtle enough to not be noticed.

"Y-Yeah," she said distractedly.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 18:03

Silverdapple caught the look, a little hurt she awkwardly looked away. Quietly she nodded her agreement and waited for Smokepelt to lead the way.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No matter what, you will be trained!   No matter what, you will be trained! Empty

Back to top Go down

No matter what, you will be trained!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: