Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) Empty
PostSubject: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Slushfang was hunting by the river and decided to stupidly run to the gorge. She heard something about a death the other day and wanted to know what the gorge looked like and what it was. Her mentor, Tansyfoot, had refused to take her there for, "Safety Issues", or something silly. As she peered over the edge, she didn't notice the ground slowly crumbling under her feet. Then she heard pawsteps.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Mama Cat on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Troutstep walked to the gorge alone, thinking about his love struck heart. He looked down at the ground but when he smelt a familiar scent, his lifted his head. "Oh. It's just you." he mumbled stopping near the edge.

ooc- Title = A wave of guilt

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) VHQrlk5
A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) 1QYZaRo

A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:27 pm

Slushfang turned. "Oh, hi, Troutstep," She said. The she-cat was far from amused by him. Her dim green eyes surveyed the ground and rushing water below. The grim and tired she-cat gazed over the edge and spotted something. She couldn't quite tell what it was. Perhaps a body, perhaps a bird. She didn't know. But it looked small from where she was, and she didn't realize she was looking pretty far over the edge, and her body seemed halfway over it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Troutstep didn't say a word but watched his sister. Idiot. You're gonna fall.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 pm

ooc- such a fast reply

ic- Slushfang realized what she was doing and backed away. "Why are you here, anyway?" She asked him, her narrowed eyes turning towards him, but she couldn't see him because her body was faced towards the gorge. "I'm not a kit. I don't need supervision." She snorted, a little agitated. Sure, she was younger, but she was a warrior now. She needn't be treated like a baby.
She stared at the gorge. The ground was cracking fast under her paws. She would have no time to react when she fell. But it hadn't happened yet, and the heavy-built she-cat continued to stare off at the distance.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Troutstep was almost not able to watch Slushfang, seeing the ground crack under her feet. He said nothing when she got angry at him.

ooc-so she gonna like fall and cling for her life? then i swoop in and save er? ya, ik i reply fast

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:41 pm

ooc- I tend to reply fast sometimes too :p

ic- Slushfang said nothing to reply to his silence. She finally noticed a loud, 'crack' sound. With no warning, the ground cracked beneath her paws. She let out a squeak as she fell. She scrambled to cling to something, and she feared that she would become the object at the bottom. There was a chance she might survive if she fell into the water and washed to the shore, but she wasn't going to take that chance. With wide eyes, the slightly sickly she-cat clung to a ledge not far from the part she fell off of.

She refused to ask for help. She gripped her claws into the ledge, which was big enough for about half her body to fit onto. The she-cats brows went upwards in fear, and her jaws were clamped together.

She breathed heavily. I'm too big! I'll surely fall. Maybe Troutstep will save me... No, he hates me. He never will. As her thoughts raced through her head, she simply held silent and clung with all her life to the ledge. She could've scrambled on top of it, but she was paralyzed in fear as of then.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:55 pm

Troutstep knew Slushfang would slip. "Why didn't I warn her? he thought to himself, watching the she-cat dangle helplessly. He wasn't going to help her, but why did he feel so bad, like he swallowed a rock. Fine! The tom got and padded towards Slushfang. Leaning forwards, he grabbed her scruff and hauled he up, his muscles pulsing.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:02 pm

As Slushfang was heaved up, her eyes filled with fear. She didn't think he would help her, and she knew he couldn't hold her weight. She used all of her strength to help him by pushing herself up. She struggled. She dug her claws into the side of the gorge, and finally got to the safe ground. She let Troutstep let go.

The she-cat breathed heavily. She (panted and?) laid there, completely frightened and exhausted. She finally regained a bit more strength to get her whole body up. As she laid there, her eyes stared off at nothing. "Thank you," She said, despite the tension between them. She knew he didn't want to do that, saving her and all. But the she-cat knew she hadn't given him much respect, and he did, after all, save her life. So she gave thanks and laid on the cold stone, scared.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:09 pm

"Hmph." Was all the tom said at first, being as stubborn as ever. He looked at his sister. She looked so weak, afraid. "You welcome." he reluctantly said, realizing this was probably the nicest thing he had said to her in a while.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:27 am

Shakily, she got up, little scratches here and there from some sharp rocks crumbling down. She started to walk, but she gave a small smile. Maybe he'll be nice to me now.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Troutstep sat down again, watching his sister walk away. He saw her smile and suddenly felt really awkward. "Just, be careful next time." he said without any emotion in his tone.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:15 pm

"Okay," She said in response, sighing a bit. She flicked her tail as she padded off, still extremely shaky. You don't get closer with your brother every day by a near-death experience. Be sort-of-thankful that happened!

ooc- end or more?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Troutstep watched her walk off, a little shaky himself.

ooc-idc

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:31 pm

ooc- end, then. so long and goodnight

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)   A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wave of Guilt (CLOSED FOR ICESTORM)
Page 1 of 1