Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Doing a video for Spirit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Doing a video for Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 17:53

Ok so I was thinking of doing a video for a spirit or Coalspirit and I needed some voices for it

This is how it'll go

Title

Music plays

Spirit:
first. ...I want to say that I am sorry for what I have Don in the past and I want to try and work hard to regain the trust of my ...clanmates and the work hard and do anything I can in hopes that Starclan will forgive me for what I had done many moons ago

Spottedstar: Leave now. It is best that you do and don't return to Thunderclan (I added a little in)

Spirit: No..No i-i thought that maybe just maybe I could stay I guess I hoped for to much.....tell my..my daughter I love her(I added this in)

Sound the bugle now
Play it just for me
As the seasons change remember how I used to be
Now I can't go on I can't even start
I've got nothing left
just an empty heart

Soaringwing: Coalspirit, I'm leaving. I can't do this, any of this. You are the love of my life and by staying here I won't be able to stop being your mate. Our kits hardly know we exist and they won't need me...you won't need me...the clan won't need me. I'm leaving, I'm returning to my rouge routes and finding my mother. You need to understand that i'm doing this for your safety and the kits' safety because I'll only get you four into more trouble for staying in Thunderclan. Just take good care of Racoonkit for me, I always saw my brother in her and I hope she grows up like him.

Coalspirit:Eagle, I'm sorry I'm going to join my old Clan

I'm a soldier
Wounded so I must give up the fight
There's nothing more for me
Lead me away
Or leave me lying here

Spirit: Iris! No! Why did they have to take you

Sound the bugle
Tell them I don't care
There's not a road I know that leads to anywhere
Without a light I feel that I will stumble in the dark
Lay right down
Decide not to go on

Spirit: I can't go on like this anymore. I've lost so much, my kits, both my mates, my siblings, my clan and my father, and my mother. I can't do this anymore.

Then from on high
Somewhere in the distance
There's a voice that calls remember who your are
If you lose yourself
Your courage soon will follow

Nightfire:You have betrayed Starclan. I do not know the feelings of a mother or father, but I do know that this is one thing that directly an insult to Starclan. You swore into this and you get a mate. Love or not. I've loved another cat, but I hadn't taken my oath yet but I still stuck through. I knew it would never work and now look at me. I'm a loyal Medicine that has been lucky enough to know the feeling of love but unlucky enough to know the feeling of complete heart pain.

Coalspirit: I'..I'll take any punishment but please don't take the kits away from me

Coalspirit:I can't stay anymore call me Spirit Racconkit and...I'll call you Iris let's go

So be strong tonight
Remember who you are

Softsong: Welcome home daughter

Swampkit:mom!

Spirit:Swampkit!

Yeah you're a soldier now
Fighting in a battle
To be free once more
Yeah that's worth fighting for

Spirit: is this starclan?

Softsong:yes it is and all the pain you've felt can be let go.

Anyways I need people to be
Nightfire
Softsong
Swampkit
Soaringwing
And
Spottedstar

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:06

I call picking voices for my charries? I know them best. I don't think I have the right voice though.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:08

I am very good at male/low voices if u need that :D

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Doing a video for Spirit VHQrlk5
Doing a video for Spirit 1QYZaRo

Doing a video for Spirit Molex311
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:10

Of course you can pick the voices for your characters Rose  XD

I'm actually doing mine for Spirit

Though I don't think I can do the voice for Softsong or Swampkit XD

Also Icestorm the males open to do voices for are Swampkit,Nightfire,and Soaringwing

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:14

Okay maybe I'll do Spottedstar

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:17

Alright :)

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:20

I'll do Softsong if that's okay! Tell me how she talks, I can try it. :)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:25

Ok great Softsong keeps like a somewhat soft tone to her voice and we'll to just sum it up she sounds like a kind voice person

XD hard for me to explain just try it out and I'll tell you if it's good or not XD

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:26

Okay, I get it. Thx.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 18:27

XD alright no problem

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 19:07

Welp, give me what ever u need, I'll see what I can do!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Doing a video for Spirit VHQrlk5
Doing a video for Spirit 1QYZaRo

Doing a video for Spirit Molex311
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 19:12

I can do Swampkit purrhaps
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 19:25

Ok John Watson give it a try.

And um let's see hmm give Nightfire or Soaringwing a try.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 3:18

I am feminine

What charater can I do?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 6:31

Well all the female parts are Softsong and Spottedstar that's it though you can try for Softsong as well if you want.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing a video for Spirit   Doing a video for Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing a video for Spirit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next