Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Broken Spirit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

The Broken Spirit Empty
PostSubject: The Broken Spirit   The Broken Spirit EmptySun 4 Sep 2011 - 18:03

I am working on a random book (I like make them) And this one is about a cat from SkyClan. Not really sure when this takes place, but this is when all five cats were still in the forest. So...uh...here is the first chapter I guess..you will learn what happens as it happens, and the name of the book will make sense later. Sorry bout it being kinda small, and uh, so..here it goes.

Snowkit opened her eyes, and looked around the nursery. Her mother's white fur rose and fell as she dreamed about something. Next to Snowkit was her brother, Nightkit, and her sister, Fallenkit.
She let out a purr as she remembered that tomorrow, she would be six moons old, and would become a apprentice. She thought about who she would get as a mentor.
There was Wolfclaw...oh, and Brightear, leafwhisper, Lionroar, Ghostpelt, Whiskernose, Grayheart, even Wingstar, leader of SkyClan! She thought of all the other warriors there was that could be her mentor, but soon fell asleep thinking about it.
"Wake up!" A voice whispered in Snowkit's ear. She opened her eyes to find the black face of Nightkit standing over her, his blue eyes wide with happily. "Come on! Wingstar just called the clan together!"
Nightkit hopped away from Snowkit, and over to his mother and Fallenkit were sitting.
"This is going to be the greatest day of our lives!" Fallenkit said, not seeming to care about Purefur licking her, as Snowkit padded up.
"No, the greatest day of our lives is going to be when we become warriors together! I want to be called Nightfang! And then the greatest day of my life is going to be when I become Nightstar of SkyClan!" Nightkit said, puffing out his chest fur.
"Yea right!" Fallenkit mewed, her blue and green eyes shining. "I'm going to be leader! I'll be Fallenstar of SkyClan!"
"Time to go kits!" A voice spoke up, and they looked up to see their father, Blacktree, waiting outside the nursery for them.
The kits walked out of the nursery, looking around as every cat turned their eyes to them, but they soon turned their eyes back to a light gray she-cat that stood on a rock pile in the camp.
"The reason we are gathered underneath the Rock Pile, is that today we gather to make three kits into apprentices." Wingstar said, looking at Nightkit, Snowkit, and Fallenkit. "Snowkit, will you please step forward?"
Snowkit took a shaky step forward, and looked up at Wingstar as she hopped down from the Rock Pile, and stopped when she was almost nose to nose with Snowkit. "Snowkit, from this moment on, you will be known as Snowpaw. Ghostpelt will be your mentor."
Snowpaw nodded, and walked to the gray tom that sat at the bottom of the rockpile. She put her nose to his nose, and let out a purr. This was the mate of Wingstar, what a honor! But she guessed that maybe one of her siblings will have Wingstar as a mentor. She sighed and sat down next to Ghostpelt, and looked at Nightkit as he was called next.
"Nightkit please step forward." Wingstar spoke as he stepped forward. "From this moment on, you will be known as Nightpaw." Wingstar smiled as she flicked her tail over to Grayheart, who sat near Ghostpelt and Snowpaw. "Grayheart will be your mentor." She said and nodded to Nightpaw as he walked up to Grayheart and touch noses.
Wingstar turned her soft gaze onto Fallenkit, who just sat there quietly. "Fallenkit step forward. From this moment on, you will be known as Fallenpaw." She said, and placed her tail over her paws. "I will be your mentor." Wingstar leaned down and touch noses.
She soon sat back up, and flicked her tail. "This meeting is over!" She flicked her tail to her new apprentice, and walked out of the camp, Fallenpaw hopping after her.
Snowpaw looked up at Ghostpelt, her eyes shining. "What are we going to do?"
"We could teach you some moves." Grayheart meowed, walking up with Nightpaw following him.
"Yea, battle moves!" Nightpaw meowed, his eyes shining with happiness. "I bet I will get them all right on the first try!"
"We'll see." Snowpaw said, her eyes narrowing playfully. "I bet I can beat you!" She dropped into a couch, but Ghostpelt placed his tail on her side.
She looked up at him, to see his eyes gazing warmly at her. "You can try to beat him when we are training." He purred happily, and walked out of the camp, with Grayheart, Nightpaw, and Snowpaw padding after him.

The Broken Spirit ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

The Broken Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Spirit   The Broken Spirit EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 10:40

Snowpaw followed SkyClan as the walked toward Fourtrees. They were the only one that didn't surround it, so they had to leave early to make it on time. She had been a apprentice for a moon, but it seemed a longer then that.
As she entered the clearing, she stopped when she saw how many cats were here. It seemed that every clan other then SkyClan had already made it.
She watched as her Clan broke up, and went to talk to other cats, and that Wingstar hurried toward the rock in the middle of the clearing, and jumped on top with four other cats.
"Wow! Look it's Tigerstar!" Nightpaw whispered, who was walking next to her. He flicked his tail toward a she-cat with red eyes that sat on top of the rock, giving Wingstar a evil look. Her tiger-like fur shined in the moon-light. "She is the leader of ShadowClan! I heard that she is evil."
"And there is Snowstar, leader of ThunderClan!" Fallenpaw whispered, who was on the other side of Snowpaw. A white short haired she-cat with black tabby stripes bowed her head to Wingstar as she sat down next to her.
Snowpaw looked up, seeing a black she-cat with crystal blue eyes with brown paws and ears, which she guessed was Pinestar, leader of RiverClan, and long legged,she-cat.Fluffy white fur with brown flecks,grey,and black flecks, who must be Birdstar, leader of WindClan.
Snowpaw turned her head toward the medicine cats as they started to meow to each other. She saw Spotfoot, the medicine cat of Skyclan, talking to a few other cats.
A long-haired golden she-cat with a white leaf shape on chest sat there talking to Spotfoot, her green eyes shining.
A tan tom with reddish brown stripes on back, white paws and underbelly sat on the other side of the golden she-cat, his tail laying over his paws, looking at a white she-cat with brown spots all over her pelt, who sat there talking to a smaller white tom with blueish fur on his face, ears, and paws.
Snowpaw padded over to where a few apprentices sat. "Hi, my name is Snowpaw." She mewed as she sat down with her litter-mates.
"Oh, hi, my name is Yellowpaw." A golden she-cat mewed, her tail flicked toward a gray she-cat with darker grey flecks. "This is Duskpaw, my littermate."
"My name is Quillpaw." A dark brown tabby tom mewed, his tail flicking back and forth. "This is Mudpaw." He meowed, flicking his tail toward a brown she-cat, who just smiled at the apprentices. "And this is Heartpaw." He meowed, looking at a small white she-cat with golden spots."
"Cool, my name is Nightpaw, and this is Fallenpaw." Nightpaw meowed, but stopped when a dark gray she-cat walked up, her black tail flicking back and forth, with a dark gray tom following her, and a smaller light gray tom.
"Oh, hi Dustpaw, Ravenpaw, and Cloudpaw" Snowpaw meowed, looking at the SkyClan apprentices.
"Let this gathering start!" Tigerstar yowled, her eyes shining. "ShadowClan has been good, and prey is running. We have many warriors, to many to name." She meowed, her eyes shining. "That is all." She said, but let out a small hiss as she took a step backwards, only to see Wingstar step forward.
"SkyClan is doing good also. We have a new kit, and six new apprentices; Duskpaw, Ravenpaw, Cloudpaw, Nightpaw, Snowpaw, and Fallenpaw." She meowed, and stopped as the cats called out their names, and once it was done, she continued on. "Prey is running, and there was a report about a bear in our territory, near the border with ThunderClan."
She stopped as gasps came from the crowd of cats, mostly because bears had really never been see around here. Wingstar just nodded her head, and took a step back to let Birdstar speak.
"WindClan is doing good also, we have a new apprentice also, Icepaw, who is the new medicine cat apprentice."
"Icepaw!" Snowpaw yowled, as the other cats joined in, but the soon stopped to let Birdstar speak again.
"We have new kits, and prey is running well. That is all that WindClan has to report." Birdstar bowed her head, and let Pinestar speak.
"RiverClan is doing well, and the fish are running. We have two new apprentices. Duskpaw and Yellowpaw." After the cats had called out the names, she started up again. "We will keep a close eye on our boarders." She hissed, looking at Snowstar, who sat there waiting to talk, but didn't seem to mind Pinestar.
Soon Snowstar stepped forward as Pinestar took a step back, still looking at her. "ThunderClan is doing good. I thank Wingstar for telling us about the bear, and I will have my warriors keep a eye out for it." She stopped, and then let out a sigh and continued to speak. "The river has changed, and sunningrocks is now part of our territory. We will fight for it if we have to, but we will get it." She meowed, her blue eyes shining. "That is all I have to say. Has everybody said what they want too?"
All the leaders nodded, and Wingstar jumped down from the rock. "Then this meeting is over!" She flicked her tail and all the SkyClan cats followed her out of the clearing, Snowpaw and her siblings in the back.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The Broken Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Spirit   The Broken Spirit EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 11:22

Snowpaw opened her eyes, and looked up to see Ghostpelt's face. "Hey, wake up your siblings, we are going to go to learn some moves, and then hunt.." He meowed, and then padded out of the den.
Snowpaw just looked after him, but then woke up her siblings with a small poke. "Guys, come on, we are going hunting." She whispered, and followed Ghostpelt out of the den. She sat down and waiting for Nightpaw and Fallenpaw.
Ghostpelt sat there, with Grayheart and Wingstar, and nodded as Nightpaw and Fallenpaw padded out of the den. "Good, come on, it is just going to be us." He meowed, and lead them out of the camp, and into the trees. "Ok, I want to see how you guys fight. I want you all to fight each other, and then I will see what we can teach you."
As Nightpaw and Fallenpaw both nodded, Snowpaw leaped toward Fallenpaw and knocked her to the ground, then leaped at Nightpaw, but he ducked and Snowpaw sailed over him, hitting the ground with a thud.
Fallenpaw got up and leaped at Nightpaw, and pinning him to the ground, and lightly bit his leg. Nightpaw let out a small hiss, and kicked her off of him and got to his feet. He tried to leap at Fallenpaw only for Snowpaw to jump on his back mid-leap, knocking him to the ground.
Fallenpaw got to her paws and swiped at Snowpaw's muzzle, and Nightpaw suddenly rolled over, knocking Snowpaw off of him. Fallenpaw leaped toward Snowpaw, only for Nightpaw to get to his paws at the same thing, causing her to hit him, and knocking them both to the ground next to Snowpaw.
"That's good." Wingstar said, her tail resting on her paws. She looked at the three apprentices as they got to their feet, and shook the dust out of their fur. "Snowpaw, that was a good idea to attack them while they wasn't ready, and attacking Nightpaw when he was about to attack Fallenpaw." She meowed, her eyes shining as she nodded toward Snowpaw, and then turned toward Nightpaw. "It was a good thing that you ducked when you head your sister get knocked to the ground at the beginning, and using Fallenpaw's attack to help you. And Fallenpaw, you must be more careful, mostly when you tried to leap at Snowpaw. You have to keep a eye out for things that can block your way."
Fallenpaw nodded her head, looking at her paws, but looked back up as Grayheart spoke up.
"Lets teach you guys the Sky drop. I want all three of you to hide in a tree, and we will walk around. I want you to jump from the trees and try to land on our backs. We will keep a eye out for you, and we will move if you hear you coming. Go!" As he meowed, the cats shot up the trees.
Snowpaw looked over at her siblings as Ghostpelt, Wingstar, and Grayheart disappeared into the bushes. "Lets follow them, and lets go for our mentors." She whispered, and the other cats whispered as the moved quickly from tree to tree.
They watched as their mentors walked around, suddenly they stopped and mewed to each other, and Ghostpelt walked away, and Snowpaw looked at her siblings, and hurried off to follow him.
Soon he stopped and looked around, and Snowpaw froze. Had he heard her? But he started to move on, only for Snowpaw to leap from the tree, and hit his back with a small thud.
Ghostpelt let out a small yowl as Snowpaw hit him, and he fell to the ground. "Well, you got me." I guess we should go look for the others then, and see how your siblings are doing." He shook Snowpaw off of him, and got to his paws, and lead Snowpaw thought the trees, and soon found the other cats.
"How did you guys do?" Grayheart said, looking at Fallenpaw. "She got me, other then I heard her, but I didn't have time to get away before she hit me."
"Mine hit me, I didn't know she was even there until I was on the ground. She is going to be the best warrior!" Ghostpelt purred, looking at Snowpaw with his warm gaze.
Wingstar looked at Nightpaw, who was looking at his paws. "Nightpaw didn't hit me. I heard him and I moved out of the way when he jumped. He's ok thought, and I know that he will learn it." She added with a purr.
"How about we go hunt? We'll follow you." Grayheart meowed, flicking his tail at Nightpaw. "I want to see how Fallenpaw is at hunting."
The three siblings looked at each other and nodded, and padded off into the trees, each going their own ways.
Snowpaw saw a bird, and leaped at it, killing it with a quick bite. She picked it up, and placed it over by a tree, and covered it, to get it later.
She sniffed the air, smelling something strange, but she didn't mind that, and stopped when she saw a sparrow not far from her. She moved toward it, not seeing the brown shape around her.
She stopped when a yowl split the air. "SNOWPAW! LOOK OUT!" Her mentor yowled, and she turned around, just to see a bear, and a brown paw coming toward her head, and let out a yowl as one of her legs hit a tree, then everything when black.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The Broken Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Spirit   The Broken Spirit EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 13:02

Snowpaw woke up with a start, but she hurt to much to try to get up. The scent of herbs were all around her. Her left front leg hurt the most, other then her face which also hurt a lot. She opened up her eyes, but to her confusedment, she saw nothing. Everything was still black.
She tried to get up, but a tail was placed on her pelt. "Don't get up, Snowpaw." Spotfoot meowed, his voice calm. "Your foot is badly hurt, and you have a scar on your face."
Snowpaw felt her blood turn cold. "Is..is that why I can't see? What happened? How long was I out?" She cried out, wanting to know.
Spotfoot sighed. "You might be blind...forever." He meowed, licking her ear trying to calm her down. "Ghostpelt said that you were attacked by the bear when you were hunting, and you have been in here for three sunrises."
"Three...sunrises?" She gasped out, getting to her paws, but keeping her left paw off of the ground. "I...I can't be blind! I am going to be a warrior! No warriors have ever been blind!" She hissed, and pushed Spotfoot to the side as she found her way out of the den and into the clearing.
"Snowpaw!" Nightpaw meowed, as he hurried toward his littermate. "Your ok!" But he stopped as Snowpaw turned away from him.
"I don't want to talk!" She hissed, and limped out of the camp, and into the trees. Tears ran down her face. She wanted to be a warrior! No warrior has ever been blind! "Why me!" She yowled into the trees, and then ran as fast as she could toward the river, and stopped once she got there.
"Hey! You!" A voice spoke up, as she heard as cats moved in the river toward her. "What are you doing here?" A she-cat spoke as she pulled herself from the river.
Snowpaw opened her mouth to say something, but another voice spoke up. "Hey! It's Snowpaw!" Snowpaw sniffed the air, it was Yellowpaw, and behide her was Duskpaw. "How are you?" She asked.
"I-I'm ok...I'm just taking a walk." Snowpaw said, hoping they wouldn't ask about it.
"But your crying." The she-cat spoke. "And you are only standing on three paws..."
"You're right, Hollywhisper." Yellowpaw said, worried. "Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" She said, walking past Hollywhisper to sniff Snowpaw.
"I'm fine." She said, turned her head away from Yellowpaw. Hollywhisper...Snowpaw had heard that name before...and then she remember, it was the deputy of RiverClan. She let out a sigh, knowing that they would find out. "You see...I was attacked by a bear, it hurt my leg, and it blinded me."
"Oh, you poor thing!" Yellowpaw said, placing her muzzle on Snowpaw's head, acting more like a queen then a apprentice.
Snowpaw pulled her head away. "I'm fine. I should be getting back to my Clan." She said, turning and limping off back into the trees.
"Bye Snowpaw!" Hollywhisper meowed, before swimming back to their side of the river.
Soon Snowpaw limped back into camp, Fallenpaw running over to her. "Oh! Your back!" She meowed. "That means that you can start training again!" Fallenpaw meowed, but turned around as Ghostpelt padded up.
"She won't be...She is blind, and no warriors has been blind before." He meowed sadly.
Snowpaw took a step back as Fallenpaw turned toward her. "Your blind!" She cried out. "But I wanted to become a warrior with you!"
"Wingstar said that she might have to move to the elder den, because unless she trains to be a mediance cat."
"But I want to be a warrior! You promise me! I can still be a warrior!" Snowpaw hissed. "You could at least let me try!"
"I'm sorry, Snowpaw, but Wingstar said that you have to move to the elder den, not matter what now."
"Bu-but I want to be a warrior!" She yowled out, tears running down her face.
"It's to late to change that." Ghostpelt said, as Wingstar let out a yowl.
""Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Rockpile for a Clan meeting" Wingstar yowled, and once everybody was out of their dens, whispering to each other. "Snowpaw, please step forward."
Snowpaw limped forward, not listening to the whispering of the cats around her, and Wingstar spoke again. "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Brokenspirit for having to leave the path of the apprentice, and move to the elder den, because of her blindness."
Every cat let out a gasp around the newly named Brokenspirit, but she raised her head, and fixed her blind gaze on Wingstar as she spoke again.
"Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest." Wingstar meowed sadly, and then padded off.
Brokenspirit turned around, and limped off to the elder den, tears in her eyes. She shouldn't be here yet! She pushed her way into the den, and made a small nest and laid down, her head resting on her paws.
"You shouldn't be here yet..." Cherrywing meowed, the only other elder. "You should be training."
Brokenspirit let out a small purr. "I'm happy that someone thinks that." She let out a small yawn, and placed her tail over her muzzle. "I am going to sleep." She meowed, and soon fell asleep.
She woke up, a dark forest was around her. "Hello." She called out, but she could help purr, happy that she could see.
A gray she-cat walked out of the bushes, her paws black, along with her tail. "Hello, what are you doing here?" The she-cat said, stopping and looking at Brokenspirit.
"I just woke up and found myself here."
"Oh, my name is Tornsoul." The she-cat purred, sitting down. "What is your name?"
"My name is Brokenspirit."
Tornsoul looked at Brokenspirit with wide eyes. "But you are the size of a apprentice!"
Brokenspirit looked down at her paws. "I should be a apprentice, but I am blind..." She whispered, but looked up as Tornsoul placed her muzzle on her head.
"We can train you here, we'll show you the best moves!" Tornsoul said, her eyes shining. "We'll show you tomorrow, when you go to sleep."
"You will! Thank you!" Brokenspirit said, purring as load as she can.
"I'll be here tomorrow." Tornsoul meowed, padding away, but stopped and looked at Brokenspirit one last time. "Oh, and welcome to the Dark Forest." She hissed while smiling.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Broken Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Spirit   The Broken Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Spirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: