Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) Empty
PostSubject: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Ashwing walked out near the ShadowClan border and settled near a sparse bush. Moonlight glittered on the wet grass. Would Icestorm come like she had asked him to? She needed to tell him.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Icestorm padded out of WC camp, following his mate's scent, and covering his up in the process. I wonder what she needed to tell me... The tom thought, picking up his pace. He soon found Ahswing's scent the strongest near the ShadowClan border. "Ashwing?" he whispered.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) VHQrlk5
Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) 1QYZaRo

Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Ashwing greeted him quietly, and gave a great sigh. Was she making a mistake in telling him what she'd never told anyone else? "Icestorm, do you know who my parents are?" He's my mate. If I can't trust him, I can't trust anyone.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:10 pm

"Uh, no." he replied, though he guessed they were in ShadowClan, since they were by ShadowClan border.

Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) VHQrlk5
Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) 1QYZaRo

Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:19 pm

She saw the look on his face. That's not how I meant him to find out.... oh well. "Yeah, they were ShadowClan," Ashwing admitted. "Thrushheart- not Thrushstar- and Graybriar. I had a brother named Birchkit." She watched anxiously. She knew that most WindClanners were very, very critical of other Clan cats, especially in WindClan. It sounded weird to refer to them as a different Clan, but they technically were.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Icestorm sat down, his expression blank, but inside he wanted to claw the eyes out of those ShadowClan cats. "And...You needed to tell me this, why?"

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Goldenpaw slipped through the bushes when she heard voices. IceStorm? And... another cat. Shadowclan. She slid into a voice close to her clanmate and was about to jump to the rescue when she realized they were talking peacefully. What was going on?

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Icestorm heard a rustle in the bushes, but gave no sign of knowing. He gave a sigh. You can't get away that easily, geez, you should know by now no one get's past me. He thought to himself, waiting for Ashwing's reply.

ooc- of course, bluetaco comes -3-

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Ashwing cast her eyes down. "I was afraid that you'd think I was a traitor," she answered slowly. "When I was just a kit, named Shimmerkit, both my mother and father were killed in a battle with ThunderClan. Me and my brother ran away, disguised our scents, and headed for the Clan farthest from ThunderClan: WindClan. We hoped to make a new life. On the way, Birchkit was killed by a hawk. I barely managed to escape. I joined WindClan with the name Ashkit. Later, my leg was run over by a monster, and I saw my parents from StarClan." She looked up at the starry sky, remembering. "They said I had a great destiny in this Clan." She looked down at her feet again. "But I haven't done anything special. I wondered, were they wrong? And would Falconstar kill me if he found out?"

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:11 pm

"Ashwing or, uh Shimmer...? Anyway, if you think about it, there are so many other cats in other clans, I bet even our clans that have different parents. It's nothing to worry about." Icestorm relaxed when he heard her parents were dead he was probably one of many cats in WindClan that indescribably hated rouges and other clan cats, when it came to his clan. "And of course your special. Your parents didn't need to tell you that, just figure it out your self." he finally smiled. "Look at me, I am the best apprentice scenter in WindClan." He whispered to Ashwing, inaudible from anyone not right next to them. The tom turned his gaze towards the bushes. "Goldenpaw, you can come out now." he meowed bluntly.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Ashwing dipped her head in gratitude, tears threatening to slip out. Thank goodness she had Icestorm. At his mention of Goldenpaw she looked up. Huh? Oh, someone was eavesdropping and I was too distracted to notice. Way to go Ashwing. "I might've been named Shimmerwing," she murmured, almost to herself. "I joined WindClan. I'm loyal. I don't know if Falconstar will ever know, though."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:19 pm

"Well, if you're positive that you are a loyal, worthy member of WindClan, and Falconstar has not been worried about you this long, then no need to tell him." He saw his mate tear up and nuzzled her on the cheek.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Ashwing exhaled in relief as her mate nuzzled her cheek. That was a lot easier than she had thought, getting it out in the open. Hopefully, Falconstar would never find out. Or Thrushstar. A fact she had neglected to mention was that ShadowClan assumed her to be dead.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:49 am

Goldenpaw didn't come out. She stated wide eyed. IceStorm... Oh great Starclan.

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:49 am

Silverdapple exhaled in relief almost silently when Icestorm noticed Goldenpaw and not her. Thankfully her silver and grey pelt blended in well with the moonlit scenery. Flattening her ears she thought about this new information. Should I tell Falconstar? Or maybe I should wait and keep and eye on her. The young warrior stayed ominously still and waited for her chance to leave unnoticed.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)   Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Even The Best Of Us Have Secrets... (for Icestorm and any WC/SC eavesdroppers!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next