Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+5
Knight
Cat
Frostash
Bleu Haikyuu
Fish
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:31 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar sat perched atop the old tree branch, overlooking the camp.

Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Firekit bounded out of the nursery excitedly. This was the day she was going to be made an apprentice! She'd been counting down since she found out all that information about apprentices and etc. She stopped herself and took a breath to calm her nerves. She had to act behaved. Maybe that way, Fishstar wouldn't see her as a crazy kit. She groomed herself while she waited while thinking Behave.

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Flamekit padded out from the nursery. I'm finally going to become an apprentice. He thought. He was long awaiting this day so he could see Rushpaw again.

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:12 pm

Fallenpaw ran over excitedly to see his sister become an apprentice. He was very excited and wanted to see her be really happy. He sat down in the third row.

Slushfang, a bit grouchy, walked over and sat down, her large teeth pointing out a bit from under the top part of her chops. She sat down near the middle, waiting for the excited kits to calm down and wait to get called up.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Ashcloud watched the kits with a small smile, happy to see them so excited for their ceremony. His had been so many moons ago... much had happened since then. His last apprentice, Leafpaw, barely lived a quarter moon of her apprenticeship. The circumstances had been unclear to him, but it panged his heart to see such a young cat go so soon.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Once all three kits had joined the group below, Fishstar continued. "Flamekit, Firekit nd Halfkit, please step forward."

Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Whitefoot sat besides his son and gazed at his daughter proudly, nudging his son he mewed quietly, "Are you excited for her? How's Salmonstripe? Do you like her?" He wondered, they hadn't spent any time together since he was a kit. But this was Halfkit's day, she was as beautiful as her mother Tansyfoot.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Halfkit stepped up bravely, ignoring the stares at her deformity. Finally I'll join my brothers, and they'll see I'm just as good!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:49 am

Flamekit stepped forward. This is so exciting he thought looking at the other two kits.

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 10:27 am

Firekit stepped forward with the other kits, her eyes glowing with joy.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:40 pm

The tabby she-cat cleared her throat, and proceeded to recite the ceremonial words. "You have now reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Flamepaw, Firepaw and Halfpaw. Flamepaw, your mentor will be Troutstep. Firepaw, your mentor will be Palefrost, and Halfpaw, your mentor will be Salmonstripe. May they shape you into strong warriors."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Salmonstripe stood there in shock. Another apprentice? From the same litter..? This was great! She pressed noses with her brand new, but deformed, apprentice, purring, "I vow to StarClan that I will teach you everything I know, Halfpaw. I'll make it fun, too!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Firepaw looked at her new mentor and her eyes gleamed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Halfpaw touched noses with her new mentor, her father's adopted mother. This should be interesting. "I'll do all I can to learn," she promised fervently.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Troutstep stood up, somewhat surprised. With a blank gaze towards Flamepaw, the tom walked towards him and touched noses. "Glad to be your mentor."

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Flamekit, Firekit, and Halfkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1